Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#40027] parents of Johan Anton Olsen, 1866-1867

Gjest Robert Johansen
 Del

Gjest Robert Johansen

I am searching for the parents of Johan Anton Olsen, born 1866 or 1867 in Borge Smaalenene. Johan had at least one brother named Laurits (Lauritz) Olsen, born 1864 in Eker. There may be other siblings. Johan Anton Olsen is the father of Jens Johansen, Norvald Johansen, Hjørdis Olsen and Nikoline Olsen. I have heard there is a conection to the farm name 'Kaasa'.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

Here is the family living on the farm Kaasa, Øvre Eiker, in 1865 Lenke. The parents of Lauritz are Ole Larsen and Marte Toresdatter.Her is the christening of the daughter Thea:Thea Emilie Christening: 16 MAY 1862 Bakke, Buskerud, NorwayFather: Ole LarsenMother: Marthe Sorine Thoresdr--------------------------------------------------Thea’s mother is called Marthe Sørine, and so is the case in 1867, when a Johan Anton Olsen is christened:JOHAN ANTON OLSEN Christening: 10 NOV 1867 Tune, Ostfold, NorwayFather: OLE LARSENMother: MARTHE SORINE THORERSDR--------------------------------------------------So this might be the same couple and if so, Thea and Johan are siblings. It seems that Ole and Marthe Sørine have another daughter called Julie, christened in 1874Julie Christening: 07 JUN 1874 Tune, Ostfold, NorwayFather: Ole LarsenMother: Marthe Sorine Thoresdr--------------------------------------------------Another child seems to be Anette Mathilde, christening: 25. June 1871, Tune, Østfold. All this information is found in Family Search, IGI, and therefore has to be chequed. In FS / VRI I then find Lauritz Olsen:Lauritz Birth: 20 Nov 1864 Place:Christening: 01 Jun 1865 Place: Eiker, Buskerud, NorwayFather: Ole LARSENMother: Marthe Sorine THORESDR--------------------------------------------------If this information is correct, Ole and his wife Marthe Sørine seems to have moved from Buskerud to Østfold (former Smaalenenes amt) between 1865 and 1867.I've just found out that the church books for Tune are scanned and in the church book (ministerialbok) for Tune no. 14, page 95, you will find that Johan Anton Olsen (child no 198) was born 18 Oct. 1867. In the next church book (no 15) for Tune, page 62, child no 113 is Anette Mathilde, born 13. May 1871. Her parents Ole Larsen and Marthe Sørine is living on Omberg. Ole is 36 and Marthe is 34 and they have been married for 10 years.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Johansen

Thank you Grethe. I need to do some more checking, but Ole and Marte are almost certainly my great-grandparents. Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.