Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#40056] Trondheim in the 1790's parish records

Gjest David Vinge
 Del

Gjest David Vinge

I have an ancestor, if I am correct that lived in Trondheim in the 1801 census. I would like to try and find the baptismal record for him and his siblings as well as his parents' marriage record. There are a few churches in Trondheim and so I am wondering if anyone can tell me what would be the best parish records to order from the Mormon church (if possible to guess) if they lived at: Amt Prestegjeld Sokn Gard Tronhiem 3die Rode Walter Weiten Hus/10This is the link to the 1801 census in Trondheim. Lenke Name is Petter Endresen (3) and parents are Endre Nielsen(35) and Randi Petersdtr.(31) They eventually moved to Byneset and I have some of the information from that part of their lives. Thank you for any assistance you maybe able to share. dvinge@shaw.ca

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest David Vinge looking for info on Trondheim. Byneset

Thanks Berit, I ordered the parish records for Var Früe kirke and found the baptism but can't find anything for his brothers Erik and Niels. I even looked in the Byneset kirke records to see if they had moved from there to Trondheim and then back OR if the parents had been married there (didn't find a marriage in Var Früe either). Since there isn't a Inn. or Ut. section in the parish records of either place at that time, I am quite lost as to where they came from before the 1801 census and when they left. Anyone have suggestions as to how I might proceed? Thanks for any suggestions! David

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Reidun Søbstad

When did the family move to Byneset? Was it before or after the childrens confimations? The date and place of baptism is in most cases written in the church records of confirmations.R.S.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Reidun Søbstad

Could this be their child also? IGI Individual Record FamilySearch™ International Genealogical Index v5.0 Norway Search Results | Download | Pedigree Maren Andrea Female Event(s): Birth: Christening: 27 APR 1806 Nidaros Domkirke, Trondheim, Sor Trondelag, Norway Death: Burial: Parents: Father: Endre Nielsen Family Mother: Ranni Pedersdr Messages: Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date. Source Information: Batch No.: Dates: Source Call No.: Type: Printout Call No.: Type: C391013 1770 - 1819 0126822 V. 6 Film NONE RS

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest David Vinge

Thanks Reidar, That seems to be the family. Right names for parents. Now I know where to look for the confirmations of Peter's older brothers and I will look for the confirmation of Maren Andrea in Byneset. I presume that the family left Trondheim between 1806 and 1815(Peter's confirmation is in Byneset in 1815) Too bad they haven't scanned the parish records for the Domkirke for that time frame (1800-1820). Have to order the film from the Mormons.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.