Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#40473] Inga Oline Josephine Frederiksdatter & Heinrich Halvorsen - 1890's marriage Oslo

Gjest Anne Godfrey
 Del

Gjest Anne Godfrey

I am trying to find any information about a marriage between Inga Oline Josephine Frederiksdatter and a Heinrich Halvorsen. Inga was born on July 29, 1867 in Aker Gamle Menighet, Oslo, Norway, so I would imagine she would be married in the very late 1880's or early 1890's to Heinrich Halvorsen. My father's family (Inga's sister Matilda was my great grandmother) spent a lot of time with the Halvorsens and were told the Halvorsens were NOT family, but this is not true, and we believe this untrue story was told because Matilda's son Henry Emanuel Haufmann was illigitimate and perhaps the Halvorsens didn't want it known they were a part of a family with an illigitimate child. This is speculation because I think illigitimate children were frowned upon back in that time (my grandfather was born in 1890). I met Inga and Heinrich's children Wilhelm and Albert (my grandfather's cousins known to my father and his siblings as Uncle Willie and Uncle Albert) in 1958. Wilhelm Halvorsen was the prison warden in Oslo and I an remember visiting him at the prison one day. Any help in locating any information about Inga and Heinrich would be greatly appreciated. I would imagine that they were married in Oslo. Anne Godfrey

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.