Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#40632] date and place of death

Gjest Erling Lestrud
 Del

Gjest Erling Lestrud

I am looking for the date and place of death for Aslaug Haugfos who lived at Kobbervikhagen2 in Drammen 3000 Norway. She is suppose to have died in August of 1986

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mariann Stokken

Hello to you in Wisconsin :-) I have been in Duluth, and looked over to Wisconsin :-)To you question: she was born September 5 1906 died August 18 1986, and is burried by Bragernes graveyard(who is in Drammen).Mariann.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...
Gjest Mariann Stokken

I just wants to tell you that I would have appreciate a 'thank you', actually I called to the church office in Drammen...I know that I choose what I wants to do, but even... a little 'thank you' is not to much is it?I am not angry, but a little disappointed..Mariann.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Hei Mariann,I want to thank you for all your extra work in finding Erling's family. I do not know him, but hopefully there is some explanation. As a Norwegian-American, I have been helped by so many wonderful people in Norway. What would we do without all your help? I, too, have many 'missing' family in Drammen. My biggest problem is deciding what church records to look at. I am not familiar with how Drammen is divided up starting around 1860, so it is hard just knowing where to look.Rest assured you have done a tremendous service to someone who could not have found the information without your help.Mvh, Robert L. EvensenCambridge, MA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ola Ljødal

Jeg er ikke sikker på at Erling har lest ditt svar,Mariann - han er bonde og opptatt på flere områder. Kjenner jeg ham rett, er han ikke inne på Internett hver dag, og han er absolutt ingen utakknemlig kar.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mariann Stokken

I thought when I wrote the message (3) that this should give me answeres back :-)Robert talk about to give/get help, and the reason for me to helping, is that I have got very much help in my search for finding my Great Grandfathers brother and his family in USA.And when I saw this message, I thought that it is easy for me to call to Drammen and ask, but surely very difficult for Erling.Ola Ljødal: Kanskje eg er flisespikkar, men det er ca. 3 veker sidan eg la inn meldinga.Mariann.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.