Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#40977] Hans Hansen Nøterøy, Vestfold, born approx 1794.

Gjest Vidar Larsen
 Del

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Hans Hansen from Nøtterø married Inger Gulliksdatter in Brunlanes, Vestfold in February 1821. He was recorded as being 26 years old (born approx 1794). When he remarried in Brunlanes in November 1855, It was recorded that he was 62 years old (born 1793) and that his father was Hans Hansen.Can anybody help with information on his Nøtterø roots?The following information has been found on possible candidates for my Hans; Matros Hans Hansen from Birkelunden in Nøtterø Prestegjeld who moved to Tanum S in December 1820. (S = Sogn I hope thus Brunlanes, not Sverige). [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=27&filnamn=Utflyttede&gardpostnr=145&merk=145>Lenke This fits reasonably well as Hans and Inger had an uægte son also called Hans in 1820 in Brunlanes.Hans Hansen Holtenehagen Tjømø Sogn was confirmed in October 1809. Unfortunately the names of the parents are not given. LenkeIn the 1801 census there are two possible Hans Hansen; One was a fosterson aged 7 on Holtane Øvre, Tjømø Sogn Lenkeand the other was a stepson aged 7 on Grøtterød, Nøtterø Sogn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I think this is the marrriage of the parents of Hans 7 years old, living on Grøterud farm in 1801? LenkeI have not been able to find the marriage of Hans Hansen and Inger Gulliksdatter on Fam. s. Have you got the informations from Churchbooks?Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you have Hans Hansen son of Hans Hansen and Kristine Jensdatter b. in Nøtterø 1892.LenkeI found two more children from same parents:Anne Sørine b. 1783 Jens b. 1788.It is a pity that 'Vestfoldslekt' is not available at the moment.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Hi GunnMany thanks for interest.There are no problems with the marriages of Hans Hansen (to Inger Severine Gulliksdatter and later Ingeborg Marie Pedersdatter). Both are clearly documented in the Church records for Brunlanes which have come on line recently (Scannede kirkebøker). Also their children, 2 sets of 3 children, are well documented as far as christening goes.It was the Nøtterøy connection I was thinking of at this stage. I was really hoping that somebody had access to kirkebøkene for Nøtterøy prestegjeld (both Nøtterøy and Tjømø sogn) as there are, unfortunately, another Hans Hansen in IGI. Lenke This one was born in 1794, but unfortunately no farm name associated with him either. With the reliability of IGI and the closeness in years of christening I feel only primary source will verify which Hans is my Hans. Another problem is that I have not been able to find either of these two sets or parents (Hans Hansen & Kristine Jensdatter and Hans Hansen and Elen Olsen) in the 1801 census for Nøtterøy. Have I (or the census) just overlooked them?Furthermore can anybody link any of these families with the farms mentioned in innlegg nr 1?As regards Inger Severine Guklliksdatter, I will come back to her shortly in another tema.Mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest May  Karin Henriksen

I`am giving you a link to Nøtterø, an the farm Grøtterø.[url="http://www.vestfold-slekt.net/notteroy/bygdebok/>http://www.vestfold-slekt.net/notteroy/bygdebok/ What i can see of the census is that Kirstine Jensdatter-engen (engen) may bee,can tell anything about where she came from. The link to Vestfold-slekt works again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ketil Firing Hanssen

Hans Hansen, sønn av Hans Hansen og Kirstine Jensdatter, ble døpt 11. juli 1792. De bodde da i Småvik. Faren døde i Stenmalen 26. november 1794, 57 år gammel.Kirstine med tre barn er på Grøtterød i 1801, se lenke i det første innlegget (han er ikke oppført som stesønn slik du skriver).Det døpes ingen andre Hans Hansen på Nøtterøy i perioden 1791-1800.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ketil Firing Hanssen

Siste setning i innlegg 11 skal være:Det døpes ingen andre Hans med far Hans Hansen på Nøtterøy i perioden 1791-1800.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Many thanks, May and Ketil. This has, with the aid of the on-line bygdebok and Ketil’s databases of Nøtterøy’s kirkebøker given me something to work with.Thanks again.Mvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Vidar Larsen

Referring back to innlegg 1, can anybody place Birkelunden for me, under which farm was it en plass or ei stue?Also if anybody is interested information about Inger Severine’s ancestors are sought here LenkeMvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Many thanks Ketil. It looks very much like it was my Hans that was at home in 1820 before moving to Brunlanes.Thanks againVidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John Strøm

Enkemannen Hans Hansen Snipetorp viet piken Kirstine Jensdatter Anildrød 25.01.1782. Kilde: Nøtterøy Mini 2 s. 286bHans Hansen hadde tidligere vært gift med Anne Johannesdatter. De ble trolovet 27.10.1757. Begge bodde da på Østre Sem.Jeg har ytterligere 3 barn av Hans Hansen og Kirstine Jensdatter: 1. Anne Sørine Hansdatter f. 1783 2. Nils Hansen f. 1784 3. Jens Hansen f. 1788 og bosatt på Birkelunden.Mvh John

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I am sorry I have to try to answer you here. Something vent wrong when I tried the Gullik Sørensen Brunlanes (tema). Text disappered.I found a Søfren Jønne here i 1666. Lenke You asked abot Søren Jønnø in Brunlanes. I think that Søfren and Søren is the same name. Jønne or Jønnø is the farmname.Do hope that someone can help you with Brunlanes -books. Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John Strøm

Hei VidarJens Hansen viet Gunhild Andersdatter fra Tømmerholt, Nøtterøy 09.01.1817 (Nøtterøy Mini 4 s.390) og oppgitt bosted for Jens er da Birkelunden.De fikk forøvrig sønnen Hans Arnt 09.11.1817Mvh John

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Hi John. Many thanks, I really need to start looking at the sisters and brothers of my Hans.Hi Gunn Thanks again for your interest. Will comment more over on correct tema. LenkeMvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.