Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#41044] Emmigration from Bergen

Gjest Tonia Nielsen
 Del

Gjest Tonia Nielsen

Does anyone know if all the 1800-1899 emmigration records have been posted in the Digitalarkivet? I am trying to find when Christence/Constance Marie Meyer left Bergen. Her name is listed as Christence in some records and Constance in other records. I found her, her parents and siblings in the 1865 census in the Digitalarkivet. However, I can not find her in the 1875 census. I don't know if she left Bergen before the census was taken or if she is listed in a part of the census that has not been posted in the Archives. I am hoping to use her emmigration record to find her marriage record. She married Niels Nielsen. I found Niels and their family in the 1885 Copenhagen, Denmark, census. I would appreciate any advice about finding these records. Thank you Tonia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tonia Nielsen

Roger, Thank you for replying. The posting you found is not Christence Meyer. I am sorry that i did not state her birth date. I should have. She was born Jan 2, 1851 in Askoen Parish, Bergen, Norway. Her father was Christian Magnus Meyer, who was a ship's captain. Her mother was Cecilia Fredrikke Russ-Olsen. Her father died in 1873. According to a cousin in Sweden, Christence was not mentioned in her father's will.Thanks again Tonia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.