Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#41091] Displaying narrowed search results from 1865-telling

Gjest S. P. Elliott
 Del

Gjest S. P. Elliott

A problem arises when searching the 1865-telling, for Nord Trøndelag/Levanger at least, and I think other databases as well. After first, broad criteria are entered, the first results are fine, and all resulting pages can be displayed. However, when second, narrower criteria are entered (for example when the first criteria give too many records), only the first page of the second, narrower search appears. Clicking on 'Neste side' leads only to the second page of the first, broader search. The evidence for this is the listing of the total number of records to be displayed, which reverts to the number of first/broad search records. In some databases, repeating the second, narrower search can solve the problem, but often that doesn't work, and one must dig through the many records from the first search.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aase R Sæther

I think you have the same problem as I had here Lenke - unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to translate it for you, but maybe someone else can!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.