Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#41098] Requesting probate dates and heirs

Gjest Tonia Nielsen
 Del

Gjest Tonia Nielsen

I would appreciate it very much if someone would tell me the probate dates and heirs for these two ladies: Thora Octila Meyer died Oct 19, 1939, in Bergen. Her sister Lucie Margrethe Meyer died June 29, 1943, in Bergen. Since Lucie lived longer than any of her brothers and sisters, I am hoping the probates will show that she knew her nephews in the United States.Thank you for your assistance. Tonia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

Thora O. Meyer had made a will in favour of her sister Lucie Margrethe Aug. 2, 1899.Lucie Margrethe Meyer made a will Nov. 17, 1939. The estate of Lucie Margrethe Meyer was divided according to her will. Nieces and nephews listed: Astrid Heden, Gottenberg, Harald Jerndal, Gottenberg, Einar Jerndal, USA, Kristine Swensson, USA, John Albert Jerndal, Gottenberg, Christian Magnus Nielsen, USA, Oluf Nielsen, USA, Anna Nielsen, USA, Henry M. Nielsen, USA, Contsnace Larson, USA, Hendriette Carlson, USA.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tonia Nielsen

Yngve, Thank you very much for the information. You have proven that she did know her nieces and nephews and stayed in contact with them. Christian Magnus Nielsen is my husband's grandfather. My husband and I write/e-mail the Jerndal's in Sweden and hope to visit there some day.Again, thank you for your time and the information.Tonia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.