Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#41135] Amerikanske dollar vekslet til Norske kroner

Gjest Margaret Miller
 Del

Gjest Margaret Miller

I believe there was, not too long ago, an answer in debattforum about how an American can send money to Norway. I can't find this question/answer. What is the best way to get norske kroner from USA? A man would like to purchase a Norwegian bygdebok.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Magne Polden

HiI just recently sent a bygdebook to Iowa, and it was paid for by an international bank draft, but that came out very expensive alltogether. The price of the book itself kr. 390, and I bought an envelope to send it in for kr. 15. Then the postal stamp came in with hughe kr. 350! If I understood the folks in the post office right, I could had a far cheaper stamp if the weight were less than 2 kg. (It was 2,15) But to have this bank draft for kr 755, the bank charged $ 145,75. So to get a bygdebook to Amerika are *expensive*.Magne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Frank Johansen

Ask your local bank how to transfer money to a Norwegian bank account. Every Norwegian account also has a SWIFT-number for use in international transfers.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Margaret Miller

Takk Magne og Frank! Reusch is another place, but their prices have gone way up. I will see about the SWIFT number. Takk!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kari Boisvert

You can also try Paypal. Go to www.paypal.com . If you have never used before you have to set up an account, but it is very simple. Since I live in CA but have family in Norway, I use it frequently and there is never a problem. There is a fee, but it is not extreme. Good luck.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.