Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#41151] Parents of Marte Sørine Toresdatter

Gjest Robert N Johansen
 Del

Gjest Robert N Johansen

I am looking for the parents of Marte Sørine Toresdatter (Thoresdatter) b 1835-1837 in Eker. Marte was married to Ole Larsen b 1834, their first child was Thea Emilie b 1862.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Reidun Søbstad

Here is the christening of Marte Sørine. I leave a link to the scanned page here, number 101, Lenke , because I am unsure of the father's last name (farm name?, the mother's last name and some of the names listed as 'faddere'.Marte Sørine was born on March 26. 1837 and christened on April 2. Fathers name was Thore Hansen ....., mother Anne Jensdatter(?). In the last column there is a remark that the child is 'hjemmedøpt af faderen' christened at home by the father. Maybe she was weak and afraid she wouldn't live.Reidun Søbstad

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert N. Johansen

I apologize for this entry. I must not have entered my e-mail address when I posted this question. I am entering it now so that, hopefully, I will get a message from the server with a link to this site. If I have created any inconvenience I'm sorry.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Reidun Søbstad

It is summer vacation time on Arkivverket and the feedback service will be corrected when the right persons in the staff are back.Until then we just have to pop in here to check if there are any new messages in our posts.Reidun

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnt Hole

Marte Sørines father is from Hafskiold in Lier. When Marte Sørine is born the family lives at Ristvedteie.The mothers name I believe is Anne Jaensdatter.Best regardsArnt

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Reidun Søbstad

Here is Tore, 8 years old, in 1801 census, Lier Lenke .Father: Hans Erichsesen farmer on Hafskiold main farm. Mother: Anne Regine Torsdatter.Reidun

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert N. Johansen

Who are the parents of Ole larsen b 1834, married to Marte Sørine Toresdatter b 1837. Thanks for all the help, I've tried other ways to do my research, this is the best. Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Reidun Søbstad

I have problems opening up the pages of the scanned churchbooks today. Hopefully it work better tomorrow, and I will try to find the christening of Ole Larsen in Eker 1834.Reidun

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnt Hole

Ole, born 13/7 1835., bapt. Bakke Church 9/8 1835. Parents Lars Hansen Kaasa,Skoteie and Else Hansd.Lars Hansen, born 23/2 1796, parents Hans Larsen Vesapladsen, Skoteie and Mari Trulsd., married 30/12 1831 to Else Hansdatter Lyngaas, born 10/7 1801, parents Hans Larsen Lyngaas and Anne Larsd.Best regardsArnt

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert N Johansen

Is Vesapladsen a surname, name of a place, or a farm name? I suppose it could be all three. Does Else have any siblings? I found a family that I believe is her's, but because of her birthday I think she missed the census. Thanks again. I have enough information to keep me busy for months. Sincerely, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnt Hole

Both Kaasa and Vesapladsen are cotter's farms under Skot.I understand you have found Elses siblings in the census 1801, In addition there is a younger brother, Anders born 9/1 1805.Best regardsArnt

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.