Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#41286] Nils Olssen f 1806 d 1893 g 1829 m Guri Jakobsdtr

Gjest Steve Rea
 Del

Gjest Steve Rea

I am trying to find information on Nils and Guri and information on their descendants. In 'Gards og Slektshistorie' page 287 it has listed the following:- Nils Olssen f 1806 d 1893 g 1829 m Guri Jakobsdtr. Nordhagen; budde pa søre Nordhagen. Thanks in advance for any info. Steve

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Steve Rea

Thanks Odd for the quick response, Unfortunately I speak No Norwegian and finding my way round the 1865 census was a problem. If possible could you tell me the meaning of the following:- Føderaadsm Dagarbeider Inderst I have been able to figure out most of the other Norwegian. Thanks again Steve

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Odd Brede

Føderåd= provision for a retiring farmer on hending over the farm to his heir or successor. Dagarbeider= dayworker. Inderst= lodger, tenant.Odd Brede

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Steve Rea

Thanks Odd, I have been doing research on the brother (Halsten) of Nils for about four years and have only recently found out about Nils. I was wondering if the children of Nels and Guri could be found in 1900 census. I have found who I think may be them but I do not know how to post a link to the census :(. Thanks again Steve

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.