Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#41586] I Love This Service - But Why Is Searching So Slow?

Gjest Jan Mongoven
 Del

Gjest Jan Mongoven

Hello~Thank you so very much for putting the parish records of my Norwegian ancestors online! I am so grateful. However, lately, the searching is so slow. Is there a problem with the computer servers? Hopefully, you can fix the problem. Again, thank you!Sincerely, Jan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ingrid Cutler

Hi,We are sorry for not answering your question earlier. In the debate forum about the scanned parish registers No. 40712 Bengt Vangli answers this question. The Digital Archives have been having capacity problemes during the summer because of the uppgrading of the database with new images. The amount of data in the database is now so large that other approaches for uppgrading the database will be neccesary. This can be solved by new hardware and systems for uppgrading the data.A new system for uppgrading data has been put into use, but the slowness will still be there until new hardware is installed, probaly by the end of september.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.