Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#42446] Rjukan bygdebok - Telemark

Gjest Robert L. Evensen
 Del

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Can anyone tell me if the set of books Rjukan by Helge Dahl lists genealogical information? I am trying to trace a family named Johansen Løsnæs who move from Drammen to Rjukan around 1914.Mvh, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid K. Natvig

hello, I don`t know the books you mention, but have you tried looking for the family in 'Skanna kyrkjebøker'? Telemark/Rjukan.Good luck, Astrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Anfinn Bernaas

I'm a local genealogist/historian with Tinn as my primary area and can inform you (maybe you know it) that Rjukan is part of Tinn municipality. The pre-Rjukan history of Tinn (before 1907) has a bygdebook, Tinnsoga, with lots of genealogical information. The Rjukan books by Helge Dahl is without genealogical information, but they have comprehensive indexes with the names from the books, and maybe 'your' name is in the index. Which is it?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anfinn Bernaas

From the 1925 voter index:Sam. Eydes gate 123 Oscar Løsnes 09-01-1882 rørl.Sam. Eydes gate 123 Martha Løsness 22-04-1886 hustruAasmund Vinjes gate 4 Ann Løsness 06-12-1889 enke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Hei Anfinn! Yes, this is the family I am looking for. Oscar and his wife Martha, and also his brother Thorleif. Ann is the wife of Thorleif, so he must die between 1915 and 1925. It is interesting as earlier in Drammen they used the name Johansen, but now they are using Løsnes. It is easier to trace Løsnes than Johansen. Tusen takk! Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Are there any directories that might list childen of either Oscar or Thorleif Løsnes? I found one child for Thorleif in the Gjerpen church records in 1920, yet Thorleif appears to die in Rjukan. I'm not sure where to look. Is 1925 the last voter index available for public view?Mvh, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Waskaas

Hei Robert! I can give you some information: Thorleif dead 1925 in Rjukan, my homestead, Anna (Ann) dead at the same place 1981. I can give you some more information if you want, please use my email bwaskaas@online.noMvh Berit Waskaas.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anfinn Bernaas

To (8): I believe the Rjukan Bibliotek (library) has newer voter indexes for Tinn than 1925. I have only 1915 and 1925 which I have digitalized. They will be available here in the Digitalarkivet in some few weeks I hope.Otherwise the church books for Rjukan available here at Digitalarkivet cover the period you work with. But then you have to search page by page, which can take you a lot of time.But first let Berit give you her information!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Thanks Anfinn for the information. I have searched through the church books that are available. Obviously I can only go so far due to privacy laws. I believe the families were also Methodist, so I am not sure that all vital records will be in the church books. Mvh, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Thomas Tverberg

Fra adressebok i 1930Sam. Eydes gate 123 Oscar Løsnæss 07-01-1882 rørl.Sam. Eydes gate 123 Martha Løsnæss 22-04-1886 hustru.Sam. Eydes gate 123 Tora Løsnæss 26-11-1913 frk.Aasmund Vinjes gate 4 Anna Løsnæss 06-12-1889 enke.Aasmund Vinjes gate 4 Anker Løsnæss 26-5-1912 kontor??Mvh Thomas.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.