Gå til innhold
Arkivverket
Gjest Verlyn D. Anderson

[#42473] Buvika, Leraand, Sør Trondelag

Gjest Verlyn D. Anderson

Ole Johnson, born on Leraand farm, Buvika, Sør Trondelag on 4 September 1846, died in Irene, South Dakota on 26 April 1922. When did he emigrate? Who were his parents? Siblings? Did his siblings all emigrate or did some remain in Norway? Ole maried Gjertrude Breesgjerdet, born 3 November 1864 in Oppdal, Norway. They most likely married in the U.S. They had 13 children so there are many descendants. Some members of this family are touring Norway in 2007 and are planning to visit their families' emigrant areas. Thanks for information about these emigrants.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Astrid Ryen

I found this on FS VRI:Individual Record FamilySearch™ Vital Records Index Norway-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ole Sex: M--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Event(s): Birth: 04 Sep 1846 Place: Christening: 20 Sep 1846 Place: Byneset, Sor-Trondelag, Norway--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Parents: Father: John NILSEN Mother: Guri OLSDR--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Source Information: Batch Number: C424183 Source Dates: 1846 - 1877 Film or Fiche Number: 306989 Collection Details: Buvik; Den Norske Kirke

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Astrid Ryen

While at the public library today I had a look at the Buvika bygdebok. It seems that your Ole Jonsen was born at at Løkken which is a subfarm of Leraand. It says that Ole emigrated to the US in 1871, and I found him yesterday in the Trondheim emigration lists, but I did not think it was him, because his age did seem to fit. But it must be him LenkeHis father Jon Nilsen Leraand was born in 1794 and died 16 December 1880. His first wife was Randi Olsdatter Eidmo (1792 - Nov 11 1842). His second wife was Guru Olsdatter Klefstad (1810-1852?).Ole had many siblings, but none of them seemed to have emigrated.Astrid R

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Karen Husdal Brevik

Buvik bygdebok, page 66-67.Leraand, Løkken: JOHN NILSEN, (son of Nils Jonsen b. 1766- d. 6 June 1849 and Randi Klemmetsdatter Svangen b. 1768 – d. 5 March 1855), b. Løkken, Leraand Buvik in 1794 and d. 16 December 1880.Married (1) Randi Andersdatter Eidsmo b. 1792 Skaun – d. 3 November 1842. Children: 1. Randi b. 1818, married Anders Andersson Husby in Skaun. 2. Anders b. 1821 3. Berit b. 1823, married Jørgen Pedersen Munkaunet 4. Marit b. 8 October 1825 5. Nils b. 15 December 1831 6. Ole b. 20 December 1834 (emigrated to America 1871)Married (2) Guru Olsdatter Klefstad, b. 1810 Hølonda, d. 19 November 1852. Children: 1. Randi b. 11 May 1844 d. 14 May 1844 2. OLE b. 9 April 1846, moved to Stjørna. (Born 4 September, not 9 April? 09.04 or 04.09? In the book: born 9/4 1846. May be he first went to Stjørna, and then went to America?) 3. Mari b. 10 January 1849 4. Ingebrigt b. 21 June 1851 - Karen

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Verlyn D. Anderson

Thanks for all this excellent information. I will pass the information on to the family. Karen Husdal Brevik, I will re-check the birthday of Ole Johnson with the family. However, according to Astrid Ryen's information, it seems that the September date is correct. I suppose what is confusing is that John Nilsen had two sons named Ole, one from each of his marriages. It is the 'second' Ole from the second marriage that emigrated to America in 1871 and he is the progenitor of the family that I am assisting in this research. Thanks again for this valuable information.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.