Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#42772] Eidsvold---only have name and birth date

Gjest Mary Ellen Peterson
 Del

I only have the name and birth date of Marn Andersdatter born 19 February 1857. Her relatives came from Eidsvold and lived near the Berger glass factory. Is there any way that this birth date could help me locate who her parents were? Thank you very much.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ingrid Askedal

I tried to search for her in '1865- tellingen' and I found one called Maren Dorthea Andersdatter in Eidsvold. But she is 10 years old in 1865, so I am not sure if she is the one you are looking for?Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Marn Andersdatter b. 19 Feb 1857 I believe had a brother named Anton Andersen. They both came to La Crosse, Wisconsin as I have a picture of them together taken there. Marn married John Brunner in La Crosse around 1995 so she immigrated some time before that. I believe her half-brother was Andreas Andersen, my great-grandfather, who lived on the Vestengen Krogen farm in Eidsvoll in the 1865 census. I do not know who his parents were, so am trying to locate Marn, his half-sister,(or Anton his half-brother) to see if I will be able to find my gg grandparents. Thank You

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I was wrong when I said that Andreas Andersen lived with his parents i 1865. He lived with his wife and children. One child named Anton Andreasen. This Andreas is born about 1830? 27 age between him and Maren?Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Andreas was actually born 7 Oct 1835. I know that is a huge difference in age with Marn being born 19 Feb 1857, but she would have been a half-sister. It looks like the father of Andreas Anderson was married twice, but I have searched the 1865 census for Eidsvold and area for something that makes sense and just don't find anything. Of the children of Andreas in the 1865 census, that Anton Andreasen b. 1856 was my grandpa. They took the name 'Berger' when they came to America. The half-brother of Andreas was Anton Anderson and although he lived in La Crosse, WI, I just don't have date information on him. But I have Marn's birth date 19 Feb 1857 which I thought may help. Thank You Very Much for answering.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest arild andersen

Ia am not sure that you know this informationI found this in the list of emmigrated fro christiania between 1871-1930 name:Maren Anders. unmarried age:27 - born in 1856/7 as i can see. Homestead:Trøgstad She were emmingrated to La Crosse may 25, 1873 from Norway line number 19 Lp.number 1286 La Crosse with Det N. Udv. Selskab St. Olafbest regards Arild

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest arild andersen

ifond this person maren in Ft1865 in 0122 trygstad with thw age of 9. Se was living at the farm 'Evenbye' she had 8 brothers and sisters in age between 1 to 20. These oldest brothers Edevard, matinus and sister Marie was born in Enebak. the rest of hers sisters Anne, Allida,Mina and Lina was born in Trygstad. Her older brother Hans was also born in Trygstad. arild The parent of these childs were father:Anders Eriksen born 1817 and mother:Hellene Eriksdatter. Thye are both born in EnebakAre you sure that Maren did not came from this place Trygstad in Oestfold county This is the adress where i found thisinformation: Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.