Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#42807] Larsen in Canada

Gjest stefan gagnon
 Del

Gjest stefan gagnon

I would find information about a Man called Andrew Larsen son of Sorren Larsen and Henriette Pettersen. He can be Norwegien or Danish He was born between 1870 and 1880. He arrived in canada in 1905 and married a canadian woman. tank you for helping me stefan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Helga Kallevik

Hello!It could be this one (age and name of parents are tha same). If so he was Danish:Individual Record FamilySearch™ Vital Records Index Denmark Anders Frederik LARSENEvent(s): Birth: 26 Nov 1872 Place: Christening: 29 Jun 1873 Place: Horsholm, Frederiksborg, Denmark--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Parents: Father: Soren LARSEN Mother: Henriette Martine PETERSEN--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Source Information: Batch Number: C221073 Source Dates: 1839 - 1892 Film or Fiche Number: 48677 Collection Details: Horsholm; Den Danske Folkekirkemvh Helga Kallevik

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest stefan gagnon

that man lived in canada till the years 1950,and had many kids that still living today. He came by the sea and never back to the place he came from.He never said anything about his past life. tank you for helping! stef

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Census 1880 USA, Mt. Pleasant, Racine, Wisconsin: Søren Larsen 48 Denmark, wife Mary 49 Denmark, some children and one was Andrew Larsen 10 Denmark.The mothers name is not Henriette but.. Could i be possible that Andrew came from Amerika ?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest stefan gagnon

It is a possibility but there is no one that exposed that fact before,and the mother's name is not the same,so nothing to give me entousiasm about that story. That's why genealogy is so exiting,tank you for trying !stef

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.