Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#42939] Archives Use

Gjest Jeff Jeppson
 Del

Gjest Jeff Jeppson

Is anyone else having problems with the Database losing Records about 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time? Every night since the New Server has come Online the Database has problems at the same time. I have not been able to get into contact with the Archives on this because I cannot get the message I write to them to work right. Can someone direct this Message to them so I can find out if this is going to happen everyday. This timeframe seems to work the best for me before the Database starts to have problems. Thanks, Jeff

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

The server serving the scanned images of church records are beiing updated at that time, which would explain your difficulties.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anita Riise

I guess that you are referring to the digitised Parish Registers. There have been some difficulties with the management of the site. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.