Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#43082] Etterkommere etter Inga Forsetlund søkes-Slekt i USA

Gjest Tove Kolberg Marthinsen
 Del

Er det noen der ute som kjenner til Inga Forsetlunds(1888) etterkommere.Hun skal være gift Lindgren(en svenske-murmester) og ha en datter som muligens heter Karin .Foreldrene til Inga heter Wilhelm Larsen (onsøy) og Elen Kristine Andersdottir.Foruten Inga hadde de barna Henry(1890),Helga1894,Emma1896 og Arnt1885(som emigrerte til USA).Arnts barnebarn søker etterkommer til sin bestefars søsken.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Roger Thauland

Can you post further details: such as exact birth dates, names used over here, approx dates to USA, any other details--even if only hearsay, Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

To Roger, I will try to line some more details about my question for my fourth cousin in USA. Her grandfather is Arnt Ludvig Forsetlund(born 22.08.1885)in Onsøy,Norway. And Arnts father is Wilhelm Larsen Forsetlund. Wilhelm has 3 brothers:Mekal(Unmarried),Ludvig,Antoni(unmarried)+1 sister:Kjirstine.Antoni and Kjirstine lived in Ratkesgt.17,Kristiania(Oslo). About Arnts siblings I have given Ingas daughter to be Karin Lindgren(Swedish father but living in Oslo).I hope this information can be useful...Tove

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tove kolberg Marthinsen

To Roger Yes, I am in contact with Arnts grandchild during the last mounths.We have found that we are fourthcousin. You are right, Arnts son is not alive,but Arnt had also a brother named Henry.Arnts children is Henry(not alive),Emajean and one more sister(dont know name).The sisters is alive.I have contact with Carol,daughter of Emajean. But Carol ask me about Arnts siblings children . Arnts siblings is named Inga,Henry, Helga,Emma . But where is their children? I am in a prosess trying to find Karin Lindgren(daughter to Inga). But ,Roger Thauland ,do you mind to write a few word about yourself and if you have some relation to this family, or if you are just interested in relativresearch?Tove

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Roger Thauland

I'am not likely related; my name is from a Taugland farm, and am related to many Thaulands around Ski. I also have 6 1st cousins in Norway(Harstad mostly) on my mothers side. (And i think i might be related to the Thauglands, from about 200 years ago) Sometimes i help solve puzzles, mostly involving Chicago. And sometimes i just use my access to online databases to see what turns up. If you give a email address i can send Henry's obit from 1999, it mentions he has 2 nieces and a nephew..but does not name them. It does name the other sister, i must believe someone knows about Arnt's brother Henry family. Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you for beeing helpful.I already have the information you mention.My main issue is to find the children to Arnts siblings so if you find anything about this, please let me know.Best regards. Tove

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Roger Thauland

Can Henry's exact birth date be found? I see a possible in the 1920 census, could he have come to USA about 1913 as a Larsen? Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Roger Thauland

I guess you already know Michael(spelling varies) worked for a German organ builder in Chicago in 1920 and passes 8-17-1921, do you need his dc? Has an obit been found? And Anthony is working in Montana. Do you have Ancestry access? Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

To Roger, I will try to find the exact birth date of Henry in our local relative club next week.He was born 1890.If he went to USA it will be news for us! My father meen Henry had a daughter Kari? And why didnt Arnt know that?about his brother?or... Yes, Henrys father(and Arnts) was named Wilhelm Larsen (b.1858)(Forsetlund).Michael and Antoni are my grandmothers uncles,and we have noticed he also worked in Michigan and went back to Norway and died here. He was unmarried as far as we know. Also Michael was unmarried as far as we know. If not, we have more relatives in USA? I have no more info about Inga than she was married to a swedish man Lindgren with a daughter Karin. Thank you for your interest. Do you read norwegian language? As you see my english is limited,but I have a ok dictionary. Tove (its a female name.Carol(Arnts grandchild) had a big laugh after many email because she thought I was a boy)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rpger Thauland

May i suggest finding Inga's exact date instead? We then might find her in ssdi or another index. I am an English only person, my guesses about Norsk get me into trouble! I suspose your relatives have already looked into this Karen Lindgren: b 14 oct 1925 and d 1 sep 2000 in Grand Rapids? ...it would be unlikely to be that lucky, i guess. Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

To Roger Yes, I will soon as I can try to find the birthdate of Inga and Arnts other siblings.It would be very strange if Karen Lindgren is the same as Karin Lindgren and has been living in Grand Rapid becauce its the place Arnts family is living now. Is it possible to live in same town for hole life without knowing about each other? Inga (b.1888)a daughter 37 year after?Do you have the name of Karens father? If so, its strange that Carol said me they have no contact with her grandfather Arnts siblings children.Interesting! Tove

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Roger Thauland

YES !!! Very very possible, as people have often lost track for many reasons...sometimes they chose different churchs or voted differently or were just too busy...your GR connection can visit the Kent county courthouse and view Karen's dc for free...see the county web site; and the obit can be found at the public library, also for free..but perhaps the parking costs! I believe this is your best bet as i do not see an Inga, and she may have used a middle name, so finding her birth entry could be helpful Roger.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tove kolberg marthinsen

To Roger, Oh, this is exciting! I have just phoned the local history club and asked them about Ingas birthdate(and also her other siblings). Give me same days ,they said.Tvi,tvi... Thank you for helping me. I will soon go to pub quiz. But I dont think my question come up! Tove

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.