Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#43160] Røros: need an update

Gjest Leonor Schorr
 Del

Gjest Leonor Schorr

Hello:Six or seven years ago I searched your Archives online for Røros and found my great-great-grandmother and her family, which I printed out and have in an album along with other Røros censuses from that time. I wanted to use that information now, as a startingpoint in a new search, but this time the family seems not to be listed anymore! I have searched in all different ways that I can think of, even the Birth Book online, but to no avail. I have printed out and read the instructions for the Digitalarkivet and tried to follow them, but I need some help. What am I doing wrong? Or was the original listing wrong??? I do know her birth-date is correct because we already had that in the family, along with her photograph.Her name: INGEBOR ANNA OLSDATTER_HAAS 2 years, born 1799. (I found her in the 1801 census living at RØROS BERGPLADS/FLANDERBORG OG HAGENE).Father: OLE JONSEN_HAAS 43 yearsMother:EVA PEDERSDATTER_saelbyg 33There were other family members living in the home as well.I would be very grateful for any information you can give me regarding this search!Thank you for your help!Sincerely,Leonor Schorrleonor.vg.schorr@cox.netTucson, AZ

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.