Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#43334] 1910 census Humboldt Co. Iowa

Gjest Magnar Hjelmeland
 Del

Gjest Magnar Hjelmeland

Hei, Har nokon tilgang til folketelling av 1910, Ft. Dodge, Humboldt County, Iowa. Opphav til Amy, eller Amey Olson, f. 1904. Mvh Magnar.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ottar Solberg

Eg finn ingen Amy Olson i Humboldt Co. 1910. Det er ei Amy Olson, f. 1904 i Danville, Worth Co., Iowa. Faren heiter George, 41 år og født i Norge, mora Ida, 36 år og født i Iowa. Dei har 5 born, Kenny, 8 år, Amy, 6 år, Hazel, 4 år, Idella (Stella), 2 år og Oscar, 1/2 år.Eg kan heller ikkje sjå at det er eit Dodge twp i Humboldt Co.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Patty Dahl

I just took a look at my 'regular' map of Iowa and also at mapquest.com. The city of Ft. Dodge is currently in Webster county...Humboldt county is just north of Webster. I hope this might help someone doing any searches ...I am not sure how the county borders were back in 1910. mvh Patty

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Magnar Hjelmeland

Hei, both of you,Sorry, the letters on my map was to small. Yes, Ft. Dodge is in Webster County. I was told that Amy was born in Ft. Dodge, Iowa. Will keep an eye on Ida, she must appear in the 1880 census. Mvh Magnar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Magnar Hjelmeland

Hei,Her må eg berre beklaga, hadde fått feil opplysning om famelienavn til Amy, det skulle vera Amy Sandven, budd Thor, Humbolt Co. Ia. Mora var Inger Olson, fann ei i Hamilton Co. i 1880 som kan passa. Faren heite Christopher Olson og var fødd i Norge. Om eg er på rett vei her må han i tilfelle vera son av Søren Olson Bjørnebøle, utvandra frå Fjelberg.Mvh Magnar.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Patty Dahl

Hei Magnar! I think I found them in the 1910 Humboldt county, Iowa census: Head of household M.J. Sandven age 37 wife Inger age 38 children:Alida, Geniva, Leve, Amy (age 5) and Myrtle (some of these spellings may be wrong...census is hard to read). Father immigrated 1891 In 1920, they are in the same county, the township is Grove. I have to hurry just now! Hope this is the right family... mvh fra Patty

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Roger Thauland

I see an obit from Marshalltown, IA of a daughter of Alida...if your Alida was born ca1889; Roger. (it is recent and names many, some of them might have info about the Sandvens)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Magnar Hjelmeland

Hei, Patty and Roger, Patty, yes you are on the right family. I am a bit wiser now, have had a hard time, at first I miscalculated Christopher Olson's year of birth and became sidetracked several times. Amy's grandparents were Christopher and Susana Olson, they came to America in 1866. 1880 they lived in the Ellsworth Twp, Hamilton Co. Ia. Above I said that Chrisopher must have been a son of Søren Olson Bjørnebøle, was about to be right, he descend from a sister, Ingerid Olson.Roger, I know I owe you a thank you e.mail. I am in touch with my cousins in Chicago, thank you. Mvh Magnar.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Patty Dahl

Hei igjen Magnar! In the 1910 census it says that Alida was 14 years old... born about 1896...so the 'Alida' that Roger found is probably not the same. Is there anything in particular you are looking to find, Magnar? I did not have a chance to look for the family in the 1930 census.mvh Patty

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Magnar Hjelmeland

Hei Patty. Think I have what I need to know, thank you. There were someone who like to know who Amy descend from here in Norway, Amy is still alive and is 102 years of age. Mvh Magnar.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.