Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#43443] Vennesla, Ovrebo, Oddernes Iveland Family Questions Need Help

Gjest Gordon Ryersen
 Del

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Hello, help is requested with this issue. Tusen Takk in advance. I am tracing the line of Jens Andersen born 1741 Liane Vennesla and two different families have been suggested to me. I am trying to figure out which one is correct. Jens was married to Guri Salvesdatter born 1742 Tortveit, Iveland. They were married in June 1767. I am looking for the parents of Jens. One place suggests Anders Endresen 1702, Tortveit Iveland and Gunvor Hansdatter born 1703 Maebo. Another suggests that his parents may be Anders Endresen died 1788 and Anne Hansdatter born 1700 and died 1788 on the same day as her husband. If the correct answer is Gunvor Hansdatter and Anders Endresen, then my second question is who are the parents of Gunvor Hansdatter Maebo Born 1703? Are they Hans Tollisen 1660 Maebo and Ingjer Ommundsdatter 1658 Oddernes or are they Hans Anders Vennesla and Marie Jorunsdatter Moseid, died 1734. The conficts seem to be between the bygdebok, the songdalen pages and the family search.org sites. Again, MANY TUSEN TAKKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Svein Arne Opdal

According to the bygdebok Vennesla Gard og Ætt by Stein Tveite Jens Andersson Liane (born 1741) was married in 1767 to Guri Salvesdatter Tortveit (born 1742). His parents are Anders Endreson and Gunnvor Hansdatter Vennesla (born 1702). Jens and Guri had 3 children; Anders born 1773, Anne born 1775 and Gunnvor born 1778. Anders and Gunnvor ( Jens parents ) died in 1788. The Vennesla bygdebok are known as very reliable, but to be 100% sure you can ask Statsarkivet i Kristinsand for information mentioned in the division of inheritance after Anders and Gunvor on the farm Vennesla – lnr. 450; gnr. 9 Liane in the year of 1788. statsarkivet.kristiansand@arkivverket.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Svein Arne Opdal

According to the same bygdebok Gunnvor Hansdatter Vennesla are the daughter of Hans Andersson Vennesla and Mari Jørundsdatter Moseid. Mari's parents are Jørund Leiuvson Moseid and Gunnvor Tjøgesdatter Loland. The author Stein Tveite are not sure when abovementioned are born, but he let us know that Jørund Leiuvson was the user of the farm Moseid in 1680. He also has a theory that Jørund are the son of Leiuv Torkellson Sødal and grand son of Jørgen Clausson.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Tusen Takk Svein Arne and Berit for offering to help. Would either of you have a minute to look up Gunvor Hansdatter in Vest Agder for 1702 to see if you think there may be an error in the bygdebok. I found and proved one line incorrect using the church parish registers and want to make sure that I have the correct line. Again, many thanks. There is an ancestral file here at family search, for Maebo farm that is confusing me also as it appears to run into this line. Again, many thanks to all for your time!!Gordon

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Svein Arne Opdal

I have been working with Mosby, Vennesla and Øvrebø for some time and I can't remember the farm Mæbø related to Mosby,Vennesla or Øvrebø. Mæbø is a farm on the opposite side of Kristiansand and I have no 'bygdebok' from that part.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torleif Odland

Your second question about the parents of Gunvor Hansdatter Mæbø, Yes Gordon the parents is Hans Tollisen Mæbø and Ingjerd Ommundsdatter.torleif

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.