Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#43539] Wærp in Sandsvær 1831

Gjest Robert L. Evensen
 Del

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

I am trying to find the parents of Johanne Maria Knudsdatter Wærp who was born 05.06.1831 in Sandsvær. Any advice or help is apprecited.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you have a Knudsen family living on Værp farm in 1865. LenkeI am sorry I have not been able to find her birth in digital Churchbooks from Sandsvær but I will try a new search.Best regards from Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here i found a Grethe Knudsdatter the the daugther that is 7 years in 1865 sencus. Father, Knud Torgersen , mother, Grethe Halvorsdtr: LenkeI will try to find Johanne Marie Knudsdtr too.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Sorry, but I have not found Johanne Marie Knudsdtr birth in the churchbooks 1831 and 1832The only Johanne Marie Knudsdatter I found i 1865 sencus , born in Sandsvær, was this lady: LenkeAge does not fit as you see.Do hope that someome from the Kongsberg area can help you here, with the farmstory of Værp.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

If Knud Torgersen is Johanne Maries father you find the parents of Knud T. living on the farm Verp in 1801.LenkeKnud is about 6 years of age at that time.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Hei Gunn,Tusen takk! I believe that Knud Torgersen is the father, but I also have an earlier record around 1822. I was wondering if he had two children with the same name. I also wonder if Knud Torgersen married twice. Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.