Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#43716] Torchel Larsen 1759 Valle and Aase Tollagsdatter 1747

Gjest Gordon Ryersen
 Del

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

HiThey were married in 1783. Does anyone know more about Aase and her family? They had a child named Anne Kristine Torkildsfatter Tredal Valle 1792. Thank You!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gine Olsen

Hi!Here is the christening of Anne Kirstine on 12.08.1792 [url="http://da2.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=10&filnamn=dp10291766&gardpostnr=1420&personpostnr=10990&merk=10990#ovre>LenkeBefore 1789, at his son Lars' christening, Torchel Larsen was appointed lensmann.This is probably the probate of Torchel Larsen's father LenkeThis then is the probate of Torchel's mother Lenke Unfortunately, it doesn't say in this transcript who the wife of Thorchel was or where she came from, but all his sisters and their husbands are mentioned.However, Aase Tollagsdtr. was married a second time, as the probate of one of her sons show

bilete1574.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gine Olsen

Hi again!I can see from Gunn's link to the census in 1801 (in 2.) that the mother of Torchel is right, which means that also my guess of his father is correct, as the two probates list the same children, even though the wife in Torchel's father's probate is spelt Aschier instead of Aase.As the census also shows, Aase Tollagsdtr. was married to an Ole before she married Torchel. When the scanned version of the parish register of the year of Aase and Torchel's marriage is out on http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read it will perhaps be possible to find out from this where Aase originates from. I suspect that my guess above may prove to be wrong, as this puts Aase's birth year to 1726 or before, whereas the census of 1801 has her year of birth at around 1748-49.Gine

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

They where engaged to be married 06.07.1783, and maybe married the next day 7th ?. Aase Tollagsdtr. from Haagenvig.Regards. Rune Thorstensen

bilete1575.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

You maybe have this information, but nevertheless they also had theese children.Ole christ. 24.04.1784 TrædalAase christ. 08.10.1786 TrædalLars christ. 21.02.1789 TrædalRegards Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

You can forget the farm Haagenvik in Vikedal. Gina is right in nr.4. The farm you should look to is Haaganvik in Halse, Mandal. As post 2095 yoy weill see Aases son Erich Olsen from her first marriage in this link to the farm in 1801. LenkeRune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gine Olsen

Rune, in 6. you say that 'They where engaged to be married 06.07.1783, and maybe married the next day 7th ?. Aase Tollagsdtr. from Haagenvig'. Have you found this in the original parish register for Valle in Sør-Audnedal? You see, I can't find a Tollag or Tolli in Hogganvik beside the one I mentioned in 4 and his daughter Aase seems to be too old to have been the wife of Torchel as I say in 5. Anybody else with Hogganvik experience who can help?Regards, Gine.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.