Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#43719] Does anyone have any birth or death dates for the following VA ancestors?

Gjest Gordon Ryersen
 Del

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Boruf Christiansen 1828 Aavik/Spangereied married to Othea Aanensdatter 1828 Njerve/SpangereidChristian Borufsen 1795 married to Rachel Thomine Olsdatter 1794Aanen Eriksen Stiland 1772 married to Else Danqvartsdatter 1785Boruf Olsen 1767 Blorstad Valle married to Guri Caspersdatter 1771 Aastrup Sandnes MandalThanks!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gine Olsen

Hi!Aanen Erichsen Stiland was christened on 13.09.1772: [url="http://da2.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=8&filnamn=dp10291766&gardpostnr=352&personpostnr=2732&merk=2732#ovre>Lenke According to the transscribed source his parents were Erich Aanensen from Stiland i Valle, Sør-Audnedal, VA, and Torbør Børrusdtr.You will find the transcribed church books from your area on Lenke, with 'døypte' meaning christened, 'vigde' meaning married and 'gravlagde' meaning buried. Unfortunately the transcription work does not yet include the years of Aanen Erichsens marriage or burial.On Lenke you will find a few informations on the probate of Erich Anensens mother, Ingeborg Olsdtr. His father was Aanen Helgesen, and Erich was of age at this time, i.e. 9.6.1777. The probate of Erich's father's first wife is on LenkeThe father of Aanen Helgesen may be Hellie (no surname given, but I know form other sources that it was Sørensen) and Karen Clausdtr., Lenke but it is not possible to read the name of their seventh child, so whether Aanen is one of them I don't know. Perhaps the Bygdebok for Sør-Audnedal can tell you that, though unfortunately it's only in Norwegian. The title is Sør-Audnedal Bydgdebok, bd. 2, Gard og ætt, by Nils P. Vigeland, printed 1970. If Hellie and Karen are Aanens parents, then Aanens maternal grandfather was the wellknown priest of the area and, among other things, the one who translated the saga of Snorre into Norwegian. His portrait is found in Valle Kike, as far as I remember. I myself have Hellie and Karen as my ancestors.On

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gine Olsen

Hi!Aanen Erichsen Stiland was christened on 13.09.1772: [url="http://da2.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=8&filnamn=dp10291766&gardpostnr=352&personpostnr=2732&merk=2732#ovre>Lenke According to the transscribed source his parents were Erich Aanensen from Stiland i Valle, Sør-Audnedal, VA, and Torbør Børrusdtr.You will find the transcribed church books from your area on Lenke, with 'døypte' meaning christened, 'vigde' meaning married and 'gravlagde' meaning buried. Unfortunately the transcription work does not yet include the years of Aanen Erichsens marriage or burial.On Lenke you will find a few informations on the probate of Erich Anensens mother, Ingeborg Olsdtr. His father was Aanen Helgesen, and Erich was of age at this time, i.e. 9.6.1777. The probate of Erich's father's first wife is on LenkeThe father of Aanen Helgesen may be Hellie (no surname given, but I know form other sources that it was Sørensen) and Karen Clausdtr., Lenke but it is not possible to read the name of their seventh child, so whether Aanen is one of them I don't know. Perhaps the Bygdebok for Sør-Audnedal can tell you that, though unfortunately it's only in Norwegian. The title is Sør-Audnedal Bydgdebok, bd. 2, Gard og ætt, by Nils P. Vigeland, printed 1970. If Hellie and Karen are Aanens parents, then Aanens maternal grandfather was the wellknown priest of the area and, among other things, the one who translated the saga of Snorre into Norwegian. His portrait is found in Valle Kike, as far as I remember. I myself have Hellie and Karen as my ancestors.On

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gine Olsen

Hi!Sorry, I forgot to put in the name of the priest: Peder Clausen Friis. There is much information about him both on the Internet and in various books.I don't know why I got duplicated in 2 and 3.Gine

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.