Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#43997] Waldemar Pedersen and Paula Kristine Bergby

Gjest Kristin Eyler
 Del

Gjest Kristin Eyler

These people are my great-grandparents. When they had my grandmother in 1921 they were not married. He was born 1901 in Sarpsborg and she was born in 1905 in Ljan. My grandmother was then adopted in 1921 to Ole and Mathilde Thorkidlsen of Tveit. Would an adoption of this time be made with a relative? Mathilde's father was Tobias Pedersen Hennestad. So I am thinking Waldemar was her brother. Any information of anyone above would be greatly appreciated. My grandmother and her adoptive parents came to the USA in Oct of 1922 and lived in Red Wing, MN.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristin Eyler

My Grandmother was born in a womans' clinic in Oslo in 1921. No name at this time just 'girl'. Her baptism is in the Tveit church register: birth May 11, 1921 baptism Dec 26, 1921. In this register her name is Martha Elisabet. It tells of her adoptive parents Ole and Mathilde Thorkildsen and with remarks about her birth parents and how they were not married. Thanks for your help

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.