Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#44114] tobias pedersen hennestad

Gjest Kristin Eyler
 Del

Gjest Kristin Eyler

Tobias was my grandmother's grandfather due to being adopted by his daughter Mathilde. Tobias was born in 1862 married to Inger born 1867. They had 2 sons Peder Andres 1892 and Bernhard Johan born 1898. I am looking for info on them and a connection with Waledemar Pedersen born 1901 . The Hennestad family were from Tveit/Kristiansand areas on the farm Lomslandj. thanks for any help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

This must be the family in the 1900 census for Tveit. Tobias Hennestad with his wife Inger and their three children: Peder Andres, Matilde Marie and Bernhard Johan Hennestad [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=3&filnamn=f01013&gardpostnr=306&personpostnr=1690&merk=1690#ovre>Lenke. The census tells that Tobias is from Vigmostad and his wife is born in Kvinesdal. The to eldest children are born in Kristiansand, and Bernhard is born in Tveit.Tobias Pedersen in the 1865 census? Lenke. If so, this might be his christening

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

Bernhard Johan was born on the 20th of February 1898 in Tveit. Parents: Tobias Pedersen and Inger Berntsdatter. This might be Inger’s christening:INGER BERNTSEN Christening: 09 JUN 1867 Kvinesdal, Vest-Agder, Norway Father: BERNT JOHAN PEDERSEN Family Mother: BERTHE MARIE ATLAKSDR This Inger had at least two siblings: Peder Andreas, christened 23 Aug. 1863 and Martine, christened 4. June 1865. And here is the family in 1865 Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristin Eyler

thanks for the information! It is greatly appreciated. Still looking for a family connection between the Hennestad's and Waldemar Pedersen born in 1901 in Sarpsborg. Cannot find him in the church registers. Thanks again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

Do you have more information on Waldemar Pedersen? What kind of family connection do you suggest? Is he perhaps a cousin or a younger brother of the Hennestad siblings, Peder, Matilde and Bernhard?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kristin eyler

The only information I have for Waldemar Pedersen was that he was born in 1901 in Sarpsborg. I think this came from my grandmother's birth at the 'womens' clinic' in Olso May 11, 1921. I didnt see it but was told by someone from the Archives. I am thinking he is a cousin or brother of Matilde Hennestad but the information on census isnt available. Anything will help me at this time because I am at a standstill. Thanks for all your information!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.