Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#44260] Need some dates and information from Spangereid Mandal Stiland & Valle

Gjest Gordon Ryersen
 Del

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

hello, I an looking for Birth, Marriage and Death dates for the following relatives.Gabriel Johan Gabrielsen b Aug 4 1829 Landoy/Mandal married to Gurine Berte Tobiasdatter b 1823 SpangereidGunvald Hujesen Landoy b 1796 d Oct 4 1862 married to Erikke Rasmusdatter b 1795 KvistedalHuje Gunstensen b 1772 Roland d Apr 1799 married to Guri Gunvaldsdatter Landoy b June 7 1772Gunsten Andorsen b 1742 Roland married to Gjertrud Hujesdatter b May 19 1736 RolandAndor Heljesen b 1716 married to Ingeri Giestsdatter b 1720Tobias Bertilsen b 1792 Spangereid married to Hanne Andersdatter b 1801 SyrdalBerthel Gulufsen b 1770 Spangereid married to Gunel Torchelsdatter b 1765Anders Hansen 1770 Syrdal married to Berthe Baarsen b Sept 21 1766 MandalBiorn Olsen Sirdal married to Gundlu Bjornsdatteralso, if anyone has their lines further back in their database it is also appreciated.tusen takk!Thanks

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gine Olsen

You ask about Andor Heljesen b 1716 married to Ingeri Giestsdatter b 1720. Ingerid (from Stiland) was married to Andor in her second marriage, as the Bygdebok and various other sources I have mentioned to you before confirms. (see my earlier answers to your queries. I may have time to go more into detail later, but if you have any means of getting to understanding at least some of the Norwegian, you will get a huge step forward.)Andor and Ingerid were related to one another and had to have permission to get married.Good luck!Gine

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.