Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#44775] Caroline Elise F Amundsen or Johansdatter - Born 21 april 1875 Oslo Norway ?

Gjest Jan Webb
 Del

I am still been trying to find the birth record of my Great grandmother..??Her name was:Caroline Elise F. Amundsen-born 19 JUly 1875-OsloHer mother =Kajsa) Karen Nilsdotter(born 3 July 1836 Varmlandnaes)Her father=Johan Frederik Amundsen(born 11 May 1839 Eidsvold Verk Norway)Johan & Karen were married 14 DEc 1863-Domkirken, ChristianiaCan anyone help me find her birth record? mange Takk

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Karlsen

1865-census Christiania, 50, Lakkegaden, Grønlands Menighed Johan Amunds. Husfader Murarbeider g 26 m Eidsvold Karen Amunds. Kone g 30 k Sverge Vermelandsass1875-census Christiania, 86, Maridalsveien Karen Nielsen k hm f(=divorced) Hjula 1836 Næs Sverige Værmeland b Svensk Anna Marie Johansen k d ug 1865 Kristiania b n Karoline Elise Johansen k d 1875 KristianiaKaren was Swedish, born in Näs, Værmland. Try this site: http://www.genealogi.se/roots/

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Janice Webb

Mange takk NinaIt must have been hard for Karen to be divorced & have a new baby in the same year?Do you know what time of the year the census is taken?Do you know where I could get a copy of Karoline's certifcate? She married Peter Bernhard Pedersen ( born in Oslo Oct 4 1872 but I do not know the exact date they married? The records for the Sagene chruch do not seem to be available ?If you find out anything else let me know ok?Takk Janice

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nina Karlsen

Here is probably the baptism of Caroline (# 174): Lenke Born July 19, 1875, baptism June 18, 1876 in Gamle Aker kirke.The child was 'illigitimate' mother: married wife Karen Amunds. I can't read it all, but father's name is probably Ole Nielsen. The address is given as Maridalsveien 84.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Janice Webb

Hei Nina,The link you sent to me did not work ..can you re-send it to me please?I thought Caroline's father was Johan Amundsen born in Eidsvold 1839-40I have never heard of this Ole? Maybe that is why Karen & Johan divorced?As I think he re-married & had another daughter..Could you also check for caroline's sister Anna Amundsen-born 28 June 1865??Mange tusen takk Janice:)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Janice Webb

Hei Nina,Mange tusen takk,I think you are right it does look like her father was Ole Nielson. This is amazing!! I did not know this before.Are the other names witnesses to her birth or God Parents?It also has some numbers on the far right hand side does that mean anything?Thanks again Janice:)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest jan webb

Hei NinaHappy New Year!Can you tell me anything more about Ole Nielsen??Also it looks like there is a Nora Jospehine listed on the same page=parents Ole Nielsen & Karan Johansen is this in 1875? or 1876?Could this be a sister to Caroline too?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.