Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#44944] school photos

Gjest kristin eyler
 Del

Gjest kristin eyler

I am looking for photos of my great grandparents. Would there be yearbooks from schools still around from 1910-1921? My great-grandmother was Paula Kristine Bergby born in 1905 in Ljan/Sarpsborg. My great-grandfather was Waldemar Pedersen born 1901 in Sarpsborg area. I dont know where they would have gone to school. But would love to see if a picture I have is of my great-grandmother. Any help on how to find a photo is greatly appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tove D. Johansen

Could find in the parish records that Paula Kristine was born in Sarpsborg on September 26th 1905 and baptized on November 26th 1905. Parents: Ole Kristian Andersen Bergby and Pauline Annette Andersdatter. Address: Rosenkrantzgade. On the 1900 census Ole Kristian and Annette Pauline and their children can be found living in Rakkestad. Ole Kristian Bergby was a baker. (Don't understand where Ljan comes into the picture??)Tove D. Johansen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kristin eyler

Thanks for all the information on the Bergby family. I am still having a problem locating Waldemar though. And I dont know about the Ljan connection either :) But any ideas about how to find photos of either of these people? I have a picture of a young woman with my grandmother as a small child and wonder if it is Paula. Thanks again for any help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.