Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#45085] Leksvik, NT: Andreas Olsen Brandås (1859-1944): Emigrasjon til Amerika?

Gjest Hermod Moursund
 Del

Gjest Patty Dahl

Oh, you might have something here Ron! I do my Ancestry searches at the library, not at home. So it will have to be another day for more searches! I was thinking that in 1930 Bernhard's daughters might not yet be married...well probably not, if their father was born in 1893! Ron, perhaps you meant did I find Bernhard (not Elling) in the 1900 Waukon census. That might be an area to look for Bernhard. And I will also search a little more in the 1920 census...I did not do much with that year. mvh Patty

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Patty Dahl

Uff da...we wrote at the same time, Ron...I was responding to your #75, 76 answers. So...maybe Bernhard did not settle in the USA.. mvh Patty

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Its very difficult to trace people in Alberta.I looked in Medicine Hat Cemeteries but found nothing.I looked here in BC just in case Bernhard had come over here and joined other Norske who emigrated here.Being a fishing community he would have fit right in.Found nothing though.I have access to lots of Vitals here. I believe there was no Bernhard born in 1884 and it just confused the search.Odin f.1886 was the first born,not Bernhard.I think Hermod has lots of information now.Some one might contact that lady and give her the info we have found for Andreas Olsen Brandås and his family.She could bring her files up to date. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hermod Moursund

Thanks, ron and Patty. I have many information fra you and I thank you so very much. I think that Bernhard not is a child of Andreas. It must be wrong. Thanks!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Hermod,Bernhard was born 1893 in Bjørnbuan.There are no birth records available for that year as yet.Perhaps some one could look in Leksvik kirke records for his birth.I believe he is the son of Andreas and Randi.It looks like someone thought he was born in 1884 but this is wrong.Bernhard f.1893 is living in 1900 Bjornbuan as a son of Randi and Andreas.This Bernhard emigrated to Medicine Hat,Alberta. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.