Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#45346] Sør-Fron under Forr/ Hans Hanson/AnneAndersd

Gjest Marilla Schenk
 Del

Gjest Marilla Schenk

Regarding Hans Hanson 1775-1848 who married (on 24 May 1804) Anne Andersdtr 1779-1843 - I believe they lived on a farm under Forr (maybe Forrløkken). If anyone knows about the ancestors to either Hans or Anne I would love to hear from you. Am descended from one of their daughters Mari (born 1819). Our email address is dschenk@sasktel.net. Thank you!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marilla Schenk

Hans Hanson and Anne Andersdtr had several other children including Kari - Nov 1804, Anders- Dec 1806, Hans - Oct 1808, Anders- Feb 1812, Johannes Oct 1815, and Ole in Apr 1822 and again in Mar 1825. So I hope that some descendant who stayed in the community may know something earlier than the church records which I understand are available only from 1799. My working theory is that the parents to both Hans and Anne are listed under farm #13 Forr in the 1801 census : Hans Hanson (who married Anne Anders?) age 26 skomager living with parents Hans Hanson age 62 , husm med jord and his wife Kari Hansd age 60. For Anne Andersd I think the most likely Parents are Anders Niels age 49 and wife Mari Hansd age 45, also on #13 Forr. Anne herself is almost certainly out working as tjenestepige. Of the 4 possibilities close there the most promising looks to be Anne age 21 working on Røen. But both Hans and Anne are common names so I would be grateful for any suggestions anyone may have.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.