Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#45552] Forespørsel fra USA

Gjest Hans Gangstø
 Del

Gjest Hans Gangstø

Kjenner noen til familen som Diette nevner her:Jan 07, 2007: Diette Vrooman, Westlake Village, California I am looking for any family. My name is Diette Lynn Raadlund (now Vrooman) born in Santa Monica California USA 5 May 1947. My father, Willie Egil Raadlund was born in Oslo July 1906, his father was Arnold and his mother Synnova Waage. He had a sister Ruth (married to Martin Elefson), Bertrum and another brother whom I'm not clear on his name. My grandfather was in the fishing business in Stavanger. My fathers brothers were in the Navy and one a government lawyer, I believe. My father passed in 1956 when I was a young girl and I have lost all connections with any Norwegian family members. I would love to have any information regarding my family. I was christened in Trondheim at the old cathedral in 1947. Please help me if you can.I have been married to John 'Clyde' Vrooman, an aerospace engineer, for the past 35 years. I have three sons and five grandsons. I have enjoyed a career in real estate in Westlake Village, California for the past 30 years. We are planning our first trip to Norway 2007 and would love to meet family members. Thank you in advance for any information to may provide.Diette Vrooman 2135 Highgate Rd Westlake Village, California 91361 805 495-7941 clydevroomab@adelphia.net

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest John Morten Malerbakken

There are a number of persons living in the Stavanger area using the name Raadlund. They are all listed in the Norwegian telephone directory. See this link: Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.