Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#45574] To Aud Sandbu re: Kaggerud and Rudi, Heidal, Vaagaa, Oppland

Gjest K. Amelia Brown
 Del

Gjest K. Amelia Brown

I tried to send an email message to Aud Sandbu but it came back undeliverable. I'm looking for information about the following: Rønnaug Arnesdtr., birth 1716, died 1756 Kaggerud, Heidal, Vaagaa, Oppland; husband: Paul Knutsen Kaggerud, birth 1703; death 1767 Kaggerud, Heidal.Can you tell me the names of the parents of Rønnaug Arnesdtr, born 1716, and Paul Knutsen Kaggerud, birth 1703. Was Rønnaug Arnesdtr the daughter of Arne Ostensen, born about 1685 Rudi, Heidal, Oppland?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Helge Hålåsæter

I hope that Aud will read your message herself. I watched her on the net yesterday. She has a new email address which I have lost. But I am quite sure it is: aud.sandbuXfjellnett.no where you have to exchange the X by @ within it. Yesterday I searched in the 3 vol of Ættesoge for Gudbrandsdalen by Engebret Hougen but the information there was one hundred years too old. Helge Hålåsæter (from Heidal) (my youngest paternal uncle was married to a woman from Kaggrud)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Helge Hålåsæter

The correct mail address of Aud Sandbu is [...] replacing X by @. The complete email address should never been referred to on the net because of SPAMfishers and the danger of virus attackers who find their victims searching for @ within a word.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aud Sandbu

I have received your private email, but choose to answer you here, in case someone who read this, may support my theory:A division of estate at Kaggerud Mars 10, 1728, tells that widow Synne Knudsdtr. had changed with her children: Knud 17 ½ years old, Christen 6, Synne 16, Rønnaug 13, Kari 11, and Ingeborg (Imbjør) 4.I think that this Synne Knudsdtr. is the same as the only one child of Knud Andersen Kaggerud and wife Synne Paulsdtr. A division of estate at Kaggerud June 6, 1691 after Synne Paulsdtr. who was dead, tells that.Looking after Synne Knudsdtr.s children in 'Sjeleregisteret' 1736, I found at Kaggerud: son Christen Arnesen 14 years old, daughter Rønnaug Arnesdtr. 20, daughter Kari Arnesdtr. 19 and daughter Ingeborg Andersdtr. (I guess it's wrong spelling of Arnesdtr.) 11 years old. Knud and Synne were not to be found - perhaps dead.From this information I am convinced about that the Rønnaug Arnesdtr. who was married to Paul Knudsen, was daughter of Synne Knudsdtr. Kaggerud and husband Arne Østensen from Rudi.Arne has to be son of Østen Hansen Rudi and wife Synne Arnesdtr. from Harildstad. A division of estate at Rudi December 3, 1695, after Synne Arnesdtr. who was dead, tells that she and Østen had the children Hans, Arne, Rønnaug, Mari and Anne. I suppose that the oldest son Hans, took over the Rudi farm after his father.Therefore I guess that Arne Østensen became owner of Kaggerud when he married Synne Knudsdtr., and I think Rønnaug and her siblings were born and grew up at Kaggerud.I also think that it was Rønnaug Arnesdtr. who took over the farm Kaggerud after her parents, and that her husband Paul Knudsen, became owner of Kaggerud when he married Rønnaug.Unfortunately Paul Knudsen and Rønnaug Arnesdtr. were married before 1739, the year the church records of Vågå start, so the witnesses to their marriage are not known, and can not help us indentifying Paul Knudsen.I have an idea about the origin of Paul Knudsen, but will try to find some more information to confirm it. If I succeed, I will come back later.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aud Sandbu

If you have read my first answer, I continue with Paul Knudsen:I think Paul Knudsen was from the farm Nordre Stade in Sjårdalen, in the main parish of Vågå. He was son of Knut Hansen Stade and wife Anne Andersdtr. from Svenstad, and was the youngest of five children. His sibling were Hans, Anders, Marit and Eldri, which is confirmed by the division of estate after their father at nordre Stade November 24, 1725.From the 'Nord-Gudbrandsdal pantebok' I have found that Arne Kaggerud sold 1 hud 10 skinn in Kaggerud for 500 riksdaler to Paul Andersen Stade. The deed is dated October 3, 1738, and I think the patronym 'Andersen' is a mistake, and shall be Knudsen.Paul Knudsens oldest brother Hans Knudsen was married to Mari Toresdtr. from the farm Fjerdingren in the neighbourhood of Kaggerud in Heidal. Their son Knut Hansen Stade and wife Randi Stade were among the witnesses when Paul Knudsens daughter Synne was baptized.Paul Knudsens sister Marit was married to Ole Toresen Fjerdingren. (Brother of Mari.) He and Marit Knudsdtr. lived at Fjerdingren, and Marit was among the witnesses several times.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aud Sandbu

K. Amelia Brown wrote in a private email to me: 'Thank you for the information.I don't know Norwegian so I couldn't figure out how to ask you a further question as part of the debate, so I decided to email my question.In the Digitalarkivet 1666 census Østen Hansøn, age 27, lived at Rudi farm, Vaage local parish, Vaage parish, Gudbrandsdalen, with his father Hans Larson, age 81. Do you know who Hans Larsen married?'Amelia; I hope it is ok that I copied your question here. Perhaps someone who read this, may have an answer.If you want to write here yourself, just klick on the pencil ikon:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aud Sandbu

It was a division of Estate at Rudi farm dated October 14, 1672 after Hans Larsen who was dead.His wife Anne Østensdatter was still alive, and the children are listed as Østen Hansen, Lars Hansen, Guttorm Hansen, Ingeborg Hansdatter, Marit Hansdatter, Marit Hansdatter d.y. and Tora Hansdatter.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kai M Kveum

According to information from Nordalsarkivet at Vågå and a discussion in Norsk Slektshistorisk Tidsskrift no.2, page 260 the wife of Hans Lauritzen (Hans Larsen) is Anne Østensdtr Rudi born about 1600, married about 1624 to Hans Larsen. Anne inherited 1 ½ hide in Rudi from her father. So did her sister Rønnoug. The value of the farm amounted to 3 hides. Any possible sons must have died before marriage. There is no more information about Hans Lauritzen as fare as I can see except for a small possibility: There is a Lauritz (Lars), no dates mentioned and no reference to his wife, that has two children, Gunild dead before 1660 and her brother Oluf alive in 1680. Hans Lauritzen could fit in here, he was born about 1585 and died at the age of 87 in 1672 at Rudi, but this is only speculations.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.