Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#45742] looking for confirmation record

Gjest kristin eyler
 Del

Gjest kristin eyler

I am looking for confirmation records of my great grandmother Paula Kristine Bergby. She was born in 1901 in Sarpsborg. I found her birth record but cannot find her confirmation. Also looking for any way to find a picture of her. Thanks

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marianne Bakketun

Hi Kristin!Where did you find Paula Kristine's birth? What date was she born? And who was her father and mother?Marianne Bakketun

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kristin eyler

Sorry for my error, her birth year was 1905. she was born on Sept 26. Ole Kristian Andersen Berg was her father and Pauline Annette Andersdtr. was her mother. I am looking for any thing about her or relatives still around PLUS I really want to see a picture of her to compare with one I have when my granmother was small. Thankns to all who respond.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marianne Bakketun

Sorry Kristin, cannot help you with a photo. But here is the family in 1900, before Paula Krisine was born. Lenke Father Ole Kristian Andersen Bergby, not Berg.Marianne Bakketun

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kristin eyler

Thanks for the link from the census records. And for catching my other error on the last name. I would like to find Paula's confirmation record if she has one. She had my grandmother when she was just 16 so I dont know what happened after that. But any information on Paula Kristine Bergby is very appreciated and everyones help so far is wonderful. Best Regards !

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest marianne bakketun

Did Paula Kristine live in Sarpsborg when she gave birth to your grandmother? I suppose you know all about your grandmother's birth? Date, father etc. Did Paula Kristine emigrate? Or only your grandmother?Marianne Bakketun

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kristin eyler

From what I know, Paula was from Sarpsborg or Ljan and had my grandmother May 11, 1921 in the women's clinic in Oslo. Her birth father was Waldemar Pedersen born 1901 in Sarpsborg area and they were not married. I assume that is why my grandmother was adopted. I have looked on Ellis Island records and tried some in the archieves to see if either of her parents emigrated to the U.S. I havent found anything on Paula but found same names for Waldemar. I know nothing of his family. so it is hard to compare notes. My grandmother came to the U.S. in Oct of 1922 with Ole and Matilde Thorkildsen and they lived in Red Wing,MN. Thanks for all your help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.