Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#45832] How to refer to a database in a bibliography ?

Gjest Pierre Bosquet
 Del

Gjest Pierre Bosquet

Hello,I'm using the databases of Digital Arkivet as sources for my master thesis. I would like to quote them in my bibliography. What are the principles and rules to refer to the databases I used ?Tussen takk,Pierre Bosquet

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

I would refer to the database using its published name (giving the connection to the original), and the web address, which includes the record number, e.g. 1900-telling for 0203 Drøbak, http ://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=3&filnamn=f00203&gardpostnr=1&personpostnr=28#nedre

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Barbara Lose

There is just one small problem. One has to be aware that some databases transskribed from church records are currently changing their published name and web adress.In my genealogy software I quoted e.g. 'Digitalarkivet: Konfirmerte i Voss 1753-1817' as it reads on the page I printed in 2003. This database has been splitted into three, according to the church records it was based upon.So I think it would be safer to include information about the church record as well, e.g. Voss Ministerialbok A8. 1752-1780, which is usually given under 'documentation'.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.