Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#46319] slekter of Bergby of Rakkastad Census

Gjest Kristin Eyler
 Del

Gjest Kristin Eyler

I am looking on how to obtain a copy of a 'slekte' of my family Ole Kristian Bergby and his wife Annette Pauline. I am looking for any record of this family. Their daughter Paula Kristine born 1905 was my great-grandmother. I have page copies of adoptive grandparents from Tveit. The Bergby family was from the Sarpsborg area. Thanks for all help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Harald Jonson

Not sure what you mean by 'slekte', but you can find Ole Kristian and Annette Pauline in the 1900 Census here: LenkeYou can probably find more if you look in the church books from Rakkestad (in Østfold). Many of them are available onlineyt, Per Harald

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristin Eyler

By slekte I meant to type 'slekter'. I have a copy of some pages from a book 'Slekter i Tveit' of my Thorkildsen ancestors. I was hoping to find a similiar reference for Bergby. My copy has some pictures and lots of names of generations from my grandfather's family. I am hitting road blocks with my search for information on the Bergby family. Thanks for your help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Harald Jonson

I do not know if you can find a book about this family, but it is at least possible to trace them through the online church books. Not all are online now, but within a year they should...Here you can find the baptism of at least some of the kids: Ingvald's baptism: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=5521&idx_id=5521&uid=ny&idx_side=-92>Lenke Karstein's baptism: Lenke Oskar's baptism: Lenke Asta's baptism: Lenke Dagmar's baptism: Lenke Kaspara's baptism: Lenkeand the baptism of your great-grandmother (stating also that Ole Kristian & Annette Pauline got married in Søndre Odalen Feb 1st 1885):

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristin Eyler

I cannot express how greatful I am for all your help. This is wonderful! I will look up the links and print them out right away. I look forward to more online church books because I have hit road blocks with my great-grandfather's family. Thank you once again!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 5 måneder senere...
Gjest kristin eyler

Per Harald,Thank you so much for the great info!! I did not have this information for my research. It is all greatly appreciated!! This is so exciting to find --Thanks againBest, Kristin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kristin eyler

Is there any way someone could write down what each link says? I can read it but just a bit. If so, great and very thankful for the time and effort.:)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Harald Jonson

The baptism: #169 born May 15th, baptised June 8th, Ole Christian Andersen, ligeså (means the same, in this context born in Varteig og married parents). Parents: Farmer Anders Olsen and wife Inger Maria Olsd. Berby. Faddere (sponsors?): Olea Eriksd. Bergy, Margrete Olsd., Christian Ols. Gebestad, Christian Olsen og Even Olsen Berby. There are some letters in front of each name. I can not read them... In the end it says that he was not baptised at home (normally done by the midwife in cases when there seemed to be a risk of the newborn dying before a regular baptism in church)The marrige: #4, Feb. 1st, batchelor, baker Ole Kristian Andersen Bærby & pige (girl, but means unmarried) Pauline Annette Andreasdatter. He born 1856 in Varteig living in Vormsund in Næs, she born (1865) and living on Lisætbakken. His father Anders Olsen Bærby, hers Andreas Larsen Tronebølbraaten. I'm not so good in reading this old text, but at least I tried. I hope this helps. yt, Per Harald

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.