Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#46383] Per A. Nermo rømte på ski fra Trysil til Sverige ca.1860-70, em. til USA ca.1893

Gjest Per Nermo
 Del

Gjest Arnie P. Nermo

Any chance to finish the trial transcript, Chris? I will be adding some photos soon; as well as a transcript of Aunt Alice's early days growing up in Saskatchewan. Also, a list of the people buried in the small family plot along with Per Nermo, in Mont NeboAll the best,Arnie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 10 måneder senere...
Gjest Arnie P. Nermo

Hello Folks, I am sorry for the hiatus.I am posting some pictures complements of Vanja Persson from Sweden. Aunte Alice is absolutely sure the man in the lower right hand corner is that of her uncle Pete Nermo. I notice he has a wedding ring on, not sure of the date, but it looks to be in around 1900.Hey Chris what was the final chapter on the trial?I have a drawing of burial sites in the old graveyard, compliments of Aunte Alice, that I will post up later on ths site.All the best and kind regards,Arnie

bilete4653.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnie P. Nermo

RE: (334) Here is another picture of Anders Olen and his family: Anna, Hilding, Ida Anders and Martha. Complements of Vanja Persson (Sweden)

bilete4654.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnie P. Nermo

Here is another picture of the Olsen Family and farm house near Shell Lake, Saskatchewan.. Martha on the left and Anders on the right with the fish (Pike). Compliments of Vanja in Sweden. Arniue Nermo

bilete4655.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.