Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#46395] Great grandfather birth record/translation needed please

Gjest Kristin Eyler
 Del

Gjest Kristin Eyler

I am seeking help in the translation of my great- grandfather's birth record. I do not know how to link the page to the debate page, so I apologize for that. Here are the details: Ostfold Sarpsborg Parrish Register (Official) Ref # 5 1900-1909 Regional State Archive of Oslo Year: 1902 Page: 33 Line # 1 Alfred Valdemar.I appreciate all help and am very greatful for your time with translation.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I'll try my best:Alfred Valdemar born 1. Dec. 1901, bapt. 1.Jan. 1902 in Sarpsborg. Parents: bruksarbeider v/B. Alexander Holm bonr 1878 and wife Vedela Justina Petersdatter born 1882. Adress Gunnar Hansens... 9, Gran....witnesses: fabrikkarb. (factoryworker) Lars Karslon wife Sofie Karlson, Sarpsborg - servant Hulda Anderson, fabrikkarb. Theod. Andersen, Sarpsborg.Married in the Methodist church 20.Apr. 1901, without?.........29.Dec.00 ? Married 20. Apr. 1901 (their first marriage). Alexander Holm, cellulosearb.(celluloseworker), born 1878 Laxarby (Sweden?), father Aron Holm celluloseworker. Alexander was member of the Swedish Church (Statskirken). And Vendela Justiana Peterson, born 1882 Høgsæter or Høysæter, father Peter Anderson, farmer.She was on trial as member (of the Methodistchurch?). The bride and groom lived in Grænsegaden in Sarpsborg.Best men: Teodor Andersen Grænsegd., Sarpsborg and Daniel Karlsen Grænsegd., Sarpsborg.The rigth side of it all A:no B:no C:no. Udskreven =A no inform. about vaccination. B=not in family. C=no inform. about konf. And at last, and I belive this is about Vendela: she is no longer member of the Statskirke.I am not sure of all of this, but it is the best I can manage.I hope someone else can try to translate both church-records.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Åse Kristiansen

Translation of Baptism:Date of Birth: Octbr.1st 1901 - Baptism: Jan.1.1902 Child's name. Parents' name and occupation: Millworker v. B. (At Borregaard?-my question) Alexander Holm wife Vendela Justina Petersdtr. Residence: Gunnar Hansens Grensegaardv.Testes: Millworker Lars Karlsen, wife Sofie Karlsen, Sarpsborg - maid servant Hulda Anderson, millworker Theod. Andersen, Sarpsborg.The child was 'egte' - born in wedlock.Notes: Married in the Methodist church 20.4.1901. Udmeldt af ?????Into the State Church Dec.29th 1901

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristin Eyler

I cannot thank you all enough for all your help and quick responses. I am very pleased with all you have done for me. Thank you so much!!! My next step is to find photos of my great-grandfather. Best Regards Kristin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.