Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#49631] Henrick Peders Scheldrup in Egersund abt 1715

Gjest Joke Boot
 Del

Gjest Joke Boot

Hello,I'm looking for the ancestors of Hendrik Pietersse Schilderop / Schelderup, born in Egersund (about 1715?). Het married in 1743 in Holland. For details see below.Any information of help is very welcome, because I can't finf anything useful on the internetThanks in advance!Joke Boot Leiden - the Netherlandswww.familiaal.orgwww.familieboot.com HENDRICK PIETERSSE SCHILDEROP (in Norway Henrick Peders SCHELDERUP?), born in Egersund (Rogaland - NOR) about 1715? He married EVERDIJNA VAN GROENEWEGEN in 1743 in Dordrecht (prov. Zuid-Holland - NLD). She is a daughter of Aert van Groenewegen and Aeltie Everts van Tiel. Zij is baptised on 11-10-1718 in Dordrecht.Children of Hendrick en Everdijna: 1 Pieter Schilderop, bapt. 10-07-1748 in Dordrecht. 2 Aart Schilderop (Schilderup), bapt. 11-02-1751 in Dordrecht.Aart: (1) married Cornelia Jacobus Lops on 21-05-1780 in Sommelsdijk (prov. Zeeland - NLD) She died before 1793 in Herkingen (Zuid-Holland - NLD), about 42 years old. From this marriage 4 children(2) married Elisabeth Oslage on 17-03-1793 in Woubrugge (Zuid-Holland - NLD) in ondertrouw zijn gegaan. She is a daughter of Willem Oslage (born in Lienen - Tecklenburg DLD) and Hilletje Schouten. Elisabeth is baptised on 07-03-1773 in Woubrugge (Zuid-Holland - NLD). From this marriage 8 children.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Remi Pedersen

Hello!Henricus Pederson Schielderup is baptized in Egersund January 31. 1712.His parents are Peder Joergenson Schjelderup and Elisabeth Hendrichsdtr. Sylvius (Sylvia). They married on December 3. 1709.Peder and Elisabeth had at approx. 9 children maybe more. The churchbook for Egersund nr. 1 goes from 1664-1716 for baptizms and nr. 2 starts 1720 and goes to 1757. So there is a gap between 1716 and 1720 that I don't know much about yet.And Peder's last name Schjelderup may be lacking from some of the childrens baptizms so maybe there are more children or maybe there are less if there are more people with the name Peder Joergensen in Egersund between 1709 and 1730.The last child I have found is born in 1729 and the firstborn is born in 1710. Henricus is nr. 2.I havn't been able to find Peder Joergenson Schielderup's parents yet, but I have Elisabeth's parents and her grandparents on her mothers side.Remi

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Joke Boot

Hello Remi,Thank you very much for all this information! In this kind of cases the internet is a wonderful instrument :-).When it's possible, I am really glad to have the brothers and sisters of Henricus. And also the parents and grandparents of his mother.If this is too much for this forum, you can contact me by e-mail infoxxx@xxxfamiliaal.org. This address contains a spamfilter, so please delete all the xxx!Joke Boot Leiden - NLD

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest knuy fasting

Elisabeth, is she doughter of Henrik Olufsen, 1640- and Anna Theophiliusdtr., 1657 - 1711 ?; o} knut f

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Remi Pedersen

Peder and Elisabeths children are:1) Joergen (Jørgen), bapt. 17. aug. 1710, Egersund. 2) Henricus, 3) Olaus, bapt. 10. sep. 1713, 4) Anna, bapt. 28. jul. 1715, 5) Anna, bapt. 23. oct. 1723, 6) Inger, bapt. 16. dec. 1724, married 3. nov. 1747 in Egersund Rasmus Abildgaard, 7) Karen, bapt. 21. jul. 1726, 8) Daniel Rasch, bapt. 14. dec. 1727, dead 24. feb. 1728, 9) Lars Hiort, bapt. 12. apr. 1729, dead 23. jun. 1729.As I said the churchbooks doesn't have anyone born between 1716-1720, but the possibility that they had children in that timeperiod is high. And at the same time, Peder Jørgensen (Joergensen) is sometimes written without his familyname Schjelderup and that makes it a bit uncertain that he really is the father of everyone of those children I have mentioned. So there is a possibilty that some of the children I have mentioned is not a child of Peder Joergensen Schjelderup and Elisabeth Hendrichsdtr. Sylvius. Elisabeth's parent are Hendrich Olufson Sylvius, born 1640, dead 1716. Priest in the parish of Egersund and his wife Anna Theophiliusdtr. Schanche, born 1657, dead 1711, burried 28. may 1711.Anna's parents are Theophilius Jonson Schanche, born ca. 1618, dead 3. dec. 1663 in Egersund. He was priest in the parish of Egersund, and his wife (married ca. 1655) Karen Søfrensdtr. (Soefrensdtr.) Godtzen, born 7. aug. 1638 in Stavanger, dead 10. mars 1721 in Egersund.If possible I would be interested in the descendants of Henricus. And if possible you can send it to at the emailadress you'll find here: http://bu.disnorge.no/styre/I'm nr. two from the top, name: Remi PedersenRemi

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Joke Boot

Thanks again! I am always interested in the ancestors of Henricus. Any information is very welcome!And of course I will send you (Remi) his descendants.Joke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.