Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#49652] Where did Anders Svends. from Verdal, born abt. 1809, disappear to?

Gjest Gene Nelson
 Del

Gjest Gene Nelson

For some time, I have been trying to locate information on Anders Svends., my ggg-grandfather. He is the out-of-wedlock father of my gg-grandmother Martha Andersd. born 8 Mar. 1832 as per Digitalarkivet: Fødselsregister for Verdal. Church:Stiklestad; Born:08 03 1832; Given Name: Martha K., Illegit, Father: Anders Svend Josaas; Father's age: 24; Mother: Lisbeth Eliasd Josaas; age 22. Lisbeth's father is Elias Ols. Snausen and Lisbeth's mother is Magnild Erichsd. Trygstad. I have searched but can not find an Anders Svend. that looks right. Did he die or emmigrate? I would appreciate any information. Thank you. Gene Nelson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Thomas Berg

Anders Svendsen moved from Verdal to Nordland 16.oct 1832. He was born 1795 and was 37 years when he left Verdal. Cannot see he was born in Verdal. This was found in Emigrationlist for Verdal. Thomas Berg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gene Nelson

Thanks, Thomas for your suggestion. However, I think the age difference is too great. The Anders Svend. that I am seeking was 24 years old when he fathered my gg-grandmother in 1832 which would make his birth year 1808 or 1809. The only Anders Svend. that I found born in these years (1807)in Verdal died in 1808 so I assume that he was born elsewhere.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gene Nelson

Thanks Astrid for your input. However, I still think the difference in age of 4 or 5 years is to great. I have several candidates that have the name of Anders Svend. but I don't have that link that makes me feel comfortable saying he is a relative. In the 1865 Census-Anders Svends., husmand, age 57, Østre Toten. Born approximately 1808. In the 1865 Census-Anders Svends., husfader, age 57, Rødenæs 2. Born approximately 1808. In the Verdal Fødselsregister-Anders Svends.,born 1807 Lyngaas. In the 1865 Census-Anders Svends., age 58, Ørkedal Prgj., Born approximately 1807. And there are several others. The problem I am having is finding documentation that will give me confidence that we are relatives. In my search for other ancestors, I can find evidence in the bygdeboks or church records. Here I find nothing. Gene Nelson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.