Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#49681] Searching for Olav Anderson

Gjest John Ziehr
 Del

Gjest John Ziehr

I am searching for Olav Anderson. According to the Haus book he was born in Audland in 1843 and is the son of Anderson Monsson and Marta Olavsdtr. (Audland page 272) I know that he came to Wisconsin in 1872, with his cousin Ole Martinson, and later returned to the Haus area, in 1878, to bring more of his Mother and two sisters as well as his uncle, Martines Olson, and his uncle's family. I can not find him in the 1875 census. 1880 Census records in Wisconsin show him with a wife (Dinah) and seven children, three of whom probably were born in Norway. Where was he prior to leaving Norway? and was he married when he left?thank you John Ziehr jziehr@wildblue.net

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tove D. Johansen

Can find in the parish records for Haus 1871-1877 that Ole Andersen born May 21st 1843 and Ole Mortensen born February 18th 1852 left for America on May 1st 1872. They were both unmarried (bachelors) and lived at Unnelandsnæsset.Spelling Unneland must be old spelling for Audland.Tove D.Johansen, Oslo

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Return to America in 1878 Ole and a lot of people from Undeland/Unneland. See also next page (3rd box from left at top of the page with 'Neste'). Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.