Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#49862] Location of Norndalsætre in Eidanger

Gjest Moira Bue
 Del

Gjest Moira Bue

I have been researching my husband's grandmother Laura Pedersdatter Sætre (1867-1942). I am unable to place Norndalsætre in Eidanger. Is there any open land left in this area or has it all been swallowed up by Skien? Any information on this farm would be appreciated; I do have the family associations I would just like to place the farm.thanks, moira

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Leif Biberg Kristensen

It's spelled Nordalsetret. If this place is going to be swallowed up by Skien, the town Porsgrunn will have to be swallowed first. That's quite a mouthful.Here's the text from the Eidanger Bygdebok concerning Nordalsetret, where your family very well may be mentioned: Lenkeregards, Leif

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Moira Bue

Thanks for the data - I have the data from the family which occupied bruksnummer 1 Nordalsetret. From your reply can I assume that the farm lies south of Porsgrunn? I thought that Eidanger was now part of Skien. Where does Porsgrunn come into the picture? moira

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

Eidanger is part of Porsgrunn. Norddal is in a still rural area, located east of Porsgrunn town.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.