Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#49916] Oline Martine Torjesdatter

Gjest Gordon Ryersen
 Del

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

born 1843 daughter of Torje Olsen 1818 Skeie Eiken and Anne Serine Mortensdatter Verdal. Does anyone have her birth or death dates?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

Torje’s and Anne’s marriage on 4 Nov 1839, Eiken, Vest-Agder. The groom’s father is Ole Torjessen and the bride’s father is Morten (Morthen) Olsen[url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20060111010128.jpg>LenkeThe first child, Anna Maria, was born on 16 Nov 1840 (No 39) Lenke. Her confirmation in Valle (no 20) LenkeBut I’m not able to find any Oline Martine in the parish register for Eiken. In Family Search/LDS I’ve found Anne Marie, born in Eiken. But the parent search also gives this result:Oline Tomine, christening: 17 March 1843, Lyngdal, Vest-Agder, cf. Lenke (born 8 March 1843).Ole Marsilius, christening: 11 February 1849, Valle, Vest-Agder, cf.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Grethe, many thanks again for your help with my project, Anna Maria was my Great grandmother-Gordon

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Thank you Grethe....AMAZING!!!!! Tusen takk for all of your time and help. If you are ever looking for someone here in the USA, I'll be happy to help you and your family. This is greatly appreciated!!Regards, Gordon

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

I guess you already have this information, but Torje Olsen died in 1854, only few weeks after his youngest daughter Anne Therecia was born. [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=121&filnamn=gr10291829va&gardpostnr=974&personpostnr=980&merk=980#ovre>LenkeIn 1865, Anne Sørine Mortensdatter was married for the second time LenkeAnne lived at Nylund and had three more children: Theresie, Martin A. and Martilde T.Tobine Therecia LenkeMartin Andreas LenkeMathilde Theoline Amalie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

According to the marriage record, Anne Sørine / Serine’s father was Morten Olsen, and according to the 1865 census she was born in Hægebostad. In the 1801 census for Hægebostad, Egens (Eikens) sogn, I’ve found one Morten Olsen, 25 years old, son of Ole Mortensen and Anna Sørensdatter LenkeA parent search in LDS Ole Mortensen and Anne Sørensdatter, gives this result:Maarten, christening: 30 Oct 1774, EikenMorten, christening 16 March 1776, EikenSøren, christening: 15 Nov 1778, EikenSøren, christening 19 Feb 1780, EikenPaul, christening 27 June 1784, EikenAnna, christening 12 May 1787, EikenIngeborg, christening 6 May 1792, EikenDaniel, christening 4 May 1798, EikenOle Mortensen and Anne Sørensens marriage according to LDS (Family Search/IGI): 21 Oct 1767, Hægebostad.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Hi Grethe, thanks so much again!! Would you know who the parents and grandparents were of Ole Mortensen? Also, I had some of the information you provided, but was able to fill in many blank spaces with your information....tusen takk. -Gordon

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

That would probably be a little difficult, since the scanned parish registers do not go so far back in time, and since I have no access to any 'bygdebok' from the Eiken / Hægebostad area. But it might be that some other users of this forum can provide you with more information... But I will make a try...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Grethe, Again, many thanks for all of the time that you put in to help me with my family history. It is greatly appreciated!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.