Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#49924] Christian Borufsen 1795 Spangereid

Gjest Gordon Ryersen
 Del

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

I am trying to fill in my missing family information and trying to fill out my chart a bit tonight. I am looking for the birthdate of Kristian and his wife Rachel Thominr Olsdatter 1794 Valle or Spangereid.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Cathrin Jegersberg

Hello Gordon.I could not find the birth of Christian, but here is the birth of Rachel in Spangereid Lenke.Cathrin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

cathrin, thank you for the added data of the dates for me. yes they are both correct. many tusen takks!! is it possible to find out when christian died, or rachel's birth date? i think he died in aavik/spangereid. also, is there any way to know if the other people noted in those records are related?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Cathrin Jegersberg

Rachel's mother, Berthe Marie Tollisdaughter was born in Spangereid [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=60&filnamn=dp10301726&gardpostnr=962&personpostnr=6854&merk=6854#ovre>Lenke and her siblings was Abraham Lenke and Anne Lenke.Their parents,Tolli Anstensen and Rachel Christensdaughter was married in Spangereid 1750 Lenke.I have no records when Christian died, but here is his parents married 1789 in Valle Lenke and Guris sister, Ranni

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Søren Storaker

You have got a wrong Christian. Christian Børufsen Blørstad was a bachelor still in 1865: [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=46&filnamn=f61029&gardpostnr=204&personpostnr=935&merk=935#ovre>Lenke Rakel Tomine was married 1824 to Peter Christian Børufsen Opshus LenkePeter Christian was a twin. He was born 1799 on Hovan, Vestre Rødberg, Sør-Audnedal Lenke , 2 years old in 1801 census Lenke His mother was from Hovan, Rødberg. His father was from Tredal, Sør-Audnedal LenkeOle Hansen was from the island Våre Lenke, and Tolli Anstensen Eiersland and Rakel Kristensdatter Åvik were my ggggg-grandparents!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Dear Harald, thank you for catching this major error in my family tree. To be clear, the son of Christian Borufsen would be Boruf Christiansen, married to Othea Aanensdatter....is that right? And most importantly, Peder Chistian Borufsen had about 5 chilgren birthe, boruf, inger, christine and olevine, is that part right.Lastly, Peder Christian's parents are not boruf olsen and guri caspersdatter, is that correct?Harald, i looked at your database, where do i enter the password? Lastly, i have in my database that the parents of Rachel Christiansdatter 1732 Aavik were Christian Christiansen Hittero and Brynild Larsdatter 1687-1775, if you have interest in that information.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Søren Storaker

GordonAll you assume is correct. I have added some of your names into my records. In my I my records I use two columns for surnames. I use both their patronymic surname and their address surname (where born). The program I use to presentation on the Internet omit the patronymic surname. To get Friend Access click on the menu to the left. You don't need any username (brukernavn), just the password. Here is how we are related [url="http://gw.geneanet.org/index.php3?b=hasto〈=en;m=RL;p=tollef;n=eiesland;l1=4;p1=andreas;n1=avik;l2=4;p2=cecilie;n2=jensen>Lenke Cecilie Jensen was my g-grandmotherMany scanned church records are now online, for instance:Marriage in Valle church 1824: Peter Chrisian Børufsen Opshuus 26 aar og pige Rachel Thomine Olsdatter Aavigen 28 aar LenkeBaptism nr 3 1828 Spangreid church: Børuf

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Hi Harald, thanks for the confirmation and clarifications. I have some additional dates if you have interest in them. I will be happy to provide you with anything you can use in yout tree. This is the 2nd time you have shown us related, the first was throught the Skeie family i recall. Andreas Borufsen was my ggrandfather, his daughter(also Othea, was my gm, who married Ingvald Gustavus Reiersen from Sveio, Hordaland. Tusen Takk again Harald!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gordon Ryersen

Cathrine, just another note of thanks for trying. I had the same wrong information in my tree already, that someone had given me earlier in this adventure, i was looking to fill in the blanks....so tusen takk to you also!!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.