Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#50062] marriage record help.

Gjest kristin eyler
 Del

Gjest kristin eyler

I would be greatful for some help with a description of a marriage record. I cant link it to this so here is the info: Oslo Nordstrand ref# 4 1960-1968 Regional State Archives of Oslo 1960 page 3 line 69 Arne Johansen and May Anne-Lise BergbyMay Bergby is the daughter of my great-uncle. She now is named May Stromsmo if anyone has info about her. I would like to contact her. Many thanks!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mariann stokken

Here is it linked: LenkeKind regards Mariann.PS:it is not allowed here in this debate to give info about living people. That means you have to write your e-mail address, and people will send you the info they possible have by e-mail.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

The marriage LenkeStudent Arne Johansen, adress Ringshusv. 12B, Bekkelaget. Born 23/11 1939 in Birbhum?,West Bengal, India. Parents missionairy (prist) S.J. Johansen and wife Solveig Langaune? and typist/clerk May Anne-Lise Bergby, adress Lindbakkv. 24, Nordstandhøgda, Oslo. Born 2/2 1941 Oslo. Parents builder (houses) Sverre Bergby and wife Ragna Kristine Skjørshammer.They were married 3/12 1960 Nordstrand church. Witnesses: const. teacher Grete Åbyholm, Åsta in Østerdalen and student Halvor Helge Strømstad, Nesttun, Bergen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kristin eyler

Thank you all for such a fast reply. All the info is great. I did not know about how it worked as far as finding those who are still living so thanks :) I will do more searching. I really appreciate the help from you all. Best wishes!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.