Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#50140] twins rolf and ingrid

Gjest kristin eyler
 Del

Gjest kristin eyler

I have an old photo of possible twins. Rolf and Ingrid are their names. I have no date of birth but I know it is between 1925 and 1940. Possible mother's name Kristine. This is a totally blind search for info. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Thanks

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Tofterå Slettemoen

You don't have an any idea of a lastname? The name of a photographer? Anything written on the photo? Are you sure it is taken in Norway, why? Was it sent to you, was the envelope stamped? Do you have relatives here, who could be a startingpoint? Anything?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kristin eyler

No idea about a last name. The first names are written on top of the photo. It is just a snapshot taken by a family member that was in a bunch of pictures of my grandmother's album. She was born in Norway and told me that it was taken there, I have no envelope or anything. My relatives were from Tveit area. on the back of the photo it says 'inglelearua vare' The first word is hard to read. I thought it said something about twins or babies. The kids look like they are about 3-5 years. They are in another picture with my great-grandfather Tobias P Hennestad. Can you scan pictures to this debate page? Thanks for your help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

Where were they at that time and how old was your g-greatfather then? Photos were not the same at the beginning of the 20th century. The clothes could also give an idea of the year. I found your g-grandfather while looking through the churchbooks: Tobias Pedersen born 29 July-1862: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=6199&idx_id=6199&uid=ny&idx_side=-15>Lenke Peder Andreas Knudsen og Steinvor Torgersdtr Hennestad1865 census:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Kristin,if you know when Tobias P. died that would narrow the timeline.You said the children were in a picture with him.I could not find his death up to 1921 in Tveit.He would be 60 in 1922. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

I found more children for Tobias and Inger. Possibly found your Kristine. Gerhard Andreas b.23 May 1901 chr.2 June 1901 Sofie Amanda b.24 Aug.1904 chr.4 Sept.1904 Petra KRISTINE b.19 Mar.1907 chr.31 Mar.1907 All the births were in Lømsland,Tveit. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kristin eyler

Wonderful info!!! I found Tobias death on the DIS-Norge page. He died in 1948. so we know at least the kids were born b/f that. Now just need to find out who the parents are. Thanks so much for all your help!! would you search here for marriages too?? Lomsland, Tveit?thanks

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kristin eyler

I am searching too and found nothing for Petra or Sofie. I found the marriage of older brother Bernard Johan on Sept. 6, 1924 in the Overbo/Vennesla parrish book. his wife has a similar last name. What do you think? But if Petra is the Kristine in the photo, that blows my entire theory of who she is out. but will keep searching for Rolf and Ingrid's parents. Thanks a bunch

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Petra Kristine could still be the mother of the children.As I said she could have been married in another parish besides Tveit.Or of course one of the sons could have married a Kristine? Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Heres Gerhards wife Anna ULEBERG family from Hornnes in Aust-Agder. Anna b.9 June 1909 conf.23 Sept 1923 Hornnes Confirmation has Gunnar Gunnarsen Uleberg and Anna Madsdtr.There is another Anna born but she probably died and Anna b.1909 was named after her.Gunder and Gunnar same name. RonLenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Petra Kristine conf.10 July 1921 Tveit. I could find nothing for Sofie Amanda. Bernhards wife Johind?( Johanna ? )Uleberg could be related to Anna Uleberg from Hornnes. Not found in confirmations in Hornnes. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Mathilde Hennestad b.1895 married Olav Torkildsen ( Olsen )8 Dec.1917 Tveit Olav b.15 Mar.1890 Tveit1900 in Bakken,Oddernæs,V-AgderLenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kristin eyler

Thanks for all your searching. My grandmother was adopted by Ole and Mathilde Thorkildsen. That is the reason for all my searcing. I had no idea about Mathilde's younger brother/sisters. I am looking to connect with a relative of her's or his too. I need some insight about the family and my grandmother's adoption. I have many things posted to try and find out. It is hard to find things after 1900 census. Thank you for all your help and time! I will keep looking for info!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Kristin,there is more information for Torkild Olsen Føreid whose family goes back if you want it.Also you can find Aases family. They were married in Tveit 8 Jan.1890. Have you found your grandmothers birth and her parents? Many times an adoption is from a family member.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kristin eyler

Ron, I would love any information you have on Torkild and his family. I really have only know them as family until 2006. I have found my grandmother's birth record and it states adoptive and birth parents' names. I have been trying to find a connection b/t familes since I thought an adoption at this time would be connected with family some how. My grandmother, Martha Elisabeth, was born May 11, 1921. Her records are in the Tveit church books on page 19. My next issue is to try and find photos of birth parents. Thanks again for all your help! Best regards, Kristin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Kristin it appears Martha was born in Christiania ( Oslo )bottom of page 18 right side. Feel free to contact me for Olafs info.I can probably connect back for you. Ronbergiverson@shaw.ca

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kristin eyler

Ron, I sent an email about it to your regular email address above. Sorry, hope that is ok.She was born in a women's clinic in Christiania in 1921 and later adopted by Ole and Mathilde. But I would like to know the connection b/t them all. Thanks again!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.