Gå til innhold
Arkivverket
Gjest Richard Olsen

[#50238] Seamen's rolls

Gjest Richard Olsen

The Oslo city archives have copies of the Merchant Marine Shipping Office of Fredrikstad, which consists of seaman's rolls and the indexes.My understanding is that the indexes are in order of surname. The common surname Olsen would indicate a lot of names under that surname.I have been in contact with a private genealogist, but this person can not do research for me until the fall. I will use his services then for other research.I have a proposal that I believe is appropriate to post here. Lacking full understanding of the Norwegian etiquette I apologize if my proposal is offending. I truly do not like to post this here, but limited options necessiate the action. To conclude my full research pertaining directly to my grandfather I need one more piece of information. I need confirmation to the name of the ship that he worked on. Attaining this information will put to rest my research in Norway.I will pay one hundred ($100) Canadian dollars to any person who finds information on my grandfather in the above mentioned seaman's rolls. The price is negotiable.My grandfather's name is Theodor Lorang Olsen, born 1884 in Fredrikstad.Much Obliged

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Richard Olsen

You may contact me at: familyr@hotmail.com

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive