Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#50619] Need help with translation please

Gjest F Christiansen
 Del

Gjest F Christiansen

I am under the digital parish records for Tysvaer, Rogaland. Can someone please help me to transcribe what this says? It is the 1879 birth records.[url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_id=6360>http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_id=6360 The 1879 records. B. 15 Oct 1879 bap 16 Nov 1879 name is Karl Siverin, father is Knut Olsen and his mother is S ____ Sigvaldtr?Could someone tell me what is written in this entry? The names of the mother and the Godparents/Sponsors? I am having a hard time reading this.This is the link, but it may time out:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mette Fausko

Gardsm. Knut Olsen f: 1833 Synøva Sigvardsdatr. f: 1840. Lervig. Faddere:Gardsm. Jacob Severinsen 2)Sjur Sigvartsen 3)gards. Severt Søverinsen 4) Karen laurentze Andersdtr. 5) Maria Monsdtr. Mvh. Mette

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Johan Arthur Hansen

Knut Olson bb.1833 Hundsnes in Tysvær, d.1892, married 1864, Synnøve Sigvesdtr. Hundsnes b.1840. Children: Severine Emilie b.1865, Sigvart b.1867, Olaus Andreas b.1869, Sanna Teodora b.1873, Karl Severin b.1879, Hanna Severine b.1881, d.1882, Sjur Retsius b.1888 Tysvær bygdebok page 290, nr. 34 Johan Arthur Hansen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest F Christiansen

THANK YOU both very much for taking the time to help with this. I appreciate it very much!Have a great week!Faith

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest F Christiansen

Johan,In this entry did it mention if the family came to the USA? Karl Severin I believe came to the USA. His date of birth is a match to the Karl Olsen here. It was passed down that he came from the Tysvær area. His social security records here listed his parents as Knut Olsen and Susen Sigvesen. It was also passed down that he had a sister Hanna and Sarah and brothers were Sam, Levi and Lewis/Louis and that Karl was the only one that came here at the age of 12 to live with relatives in Iowa. Might the entry in the book mention anything else?Thank you again so much for your help.Faith

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.