Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#50631] Skifteregister, Sunnhordland

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

May I view the contents of this record?Elias Torsen, 1755-1760, page 49, protocol A.a.7aHilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

The record shows that the probate court gathered July 4, 1755, and it states Elias had been married twice, but had no surviving children from his first marriage. His widow was Elli Johansdatter, and their children: Tord E., 8, Anna E., 5, Ingeborg E., 2, and Maddelj E., 1 year old.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you YngveCan I assume the record did not show an age for Elias's wife, Elli? I'm trying to figure out when she was born...Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnfrid Mæland

Hello Patricia,I think Eli was married three times;1) Soldat (soldier) Reinert Olsen Neerviig Eli Johannisdtr. Killesvig 11 Juni 3 Juli 1744 F/A 2) Enkemand (widower) Elias Thorsen Wake Enke (widow) Elie Johannisdtr. Killesvig 26 Juni 27 Juni 1746 Wake/Aalund 3) Uk. (bachelor) Niels Olsen Næsheim Enke (widow) Eli Johansdtr. Wache 3 April Fest Joh Bapt. 1756 A/A Kongl. bev. Søskendebørn (=cousins)I will try to find her birth and decease.Kind regards Arnfrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnfrid Mæland

Her third husband, Niels Olsen Næssem, was from Næsheim, Avaldsnes, Karmøy, an Island west of Haugesund.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you ArnfridI have tried everything I can think of to learn when Eli was born and when she died. It would be wonderful if you could find this information!Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rune Thorstensen

I think maybe that Killesvig is the same farm as Kjellasvik. If that is so, maybe someone can help you to look for Eli in this book about Ølen.Ølen 2, Gardar og ætter i Vågen Utgitt: 1986 Om boka: ISBN 82-7101-123-5 I salg?: Foreløpig er bind 2 og 3 av en serie på 4 utgitt. Prisen for bind 2 og 3 er kr. 370 pr. stk. KAn bestilles på telefon 53768166, epost:olen.kommune@online.no, post:Ølen Kommune, Postboks 240, 5588 Ølen. Forfatter: Anders Haugland Gårder: Berge - Bersvåg - Dueland - Espeland - Espeland - Favnbø - Frønsdal - Gjerdavik - Hetland - Kjellasvik - Kolbeinshaug - Kåta - Lunde - Stavanes - Ulvanes - Vaka - Viland - Viland - Vågen - Ørland Regards Rune Thorstensen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei RuneThank you for the suggestion. Yes, that is the right farm. Unfortunately, the bygdebok does not mention her age. Someone has looked for me already. She died before 1801, so the census does not help.I have searched the Fjelberg parish registers for her death record, but could not find it. Her youngest child was born in 1760, and her third husband, Niels Olsen Næsheim (also known as Niels Olsen Wake and Niels Olsen Hauge), remarried in 1766. So, that is the date range I looked. No luck...One last possiblity is to check the probate records of her parents -- Johannes Johannessen Kjellasvik (f. 1687) and Ingeborg Pedersdatter Blikra (f. ca 1693). I don't know when Johannes died. Ingeborg died in 1760 at Kjellasvik.I have found this in the Skifteregsiter for Sunnhordland -- Ingeborg Pedersdatter, 1760-1765, Kjellasvik, page 339b, protocol A.a.7b. Perhaps Yngve could look this one up for me?Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Arnfrid, this is a great resource! But now I am really confused. See this page for Espeland:[url="http://ho.disnorge.no/kvinnherad/Fjelberg/1777/Bilde_utskrift/Side_031.jpg>LenkeIt shows Eli Johannesdatter (no age!) and her third husband, Niels Olsen Næsheim. So, Eli is still alive in 1777...Now, see this marriage record for Niels in 1766:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Johan Arthur Hansen

Nils Olson who married Aagate Larsdtr. Træe is not the same as Nils Olson Vake who married Eli Johannesdtr. This Nils Olson Vake is son of Ola Nilson Vake and Dordi Larsdtr. Innbjoa. Nils married 2. with Jorunn Olsdtr. Ølen II, page 432, nr. 39 Johan Arthur Hansen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnfrid Mæland

The marriage of Niels Olasen Vaka og Aagate Larsdtr:Lenke'Your' Niels and Eli got twins, I think, in 1759-1760, Eli og Elias. Therefore I mean that Eli Johannesdtr's birth must be between 1715 and 1730.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnfrid Mæland

...and, she is not in 'Konfirmerte i Fjelberg 1739-1777'. Then I think her birth must have been before 1723-1724.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Arnfrid & JohanMaybe now that I know Eli died after 1777, I will have better luck finding her burial record...Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.