Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#50679] Peder Christiansen record

Gjest F Christiansen
 Del

Gjest F Christiansen

Hei,Could someone translate an entry for me in the Hurdal records please?http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_id=7667Akershus county, Hurdal, Parish register (official) nr. I 1 (1777-1812), Birth and baptism records 1780, page 5.The record is at the bottom of page 5 in the 1779 entries. 1780 is on the following page. Christian Pedersen _____________, ________ Peder. Then it lists: Ole Olsen ________, Niels Stephensen ________, Gulbrand Christiansen _________, Magrete Embretsdtr _____________, Marthea Christiansdtr, __________ and then the mother is Anne Olsdtr. The Christiansen line has been difficult to trace and I am hoping there might be some clues here such as the farm names for me to work with. I just can't make out what they say.If someone is able to do this, I would very much appreciate the help.Thank you!Faith

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Halvorsen

A translation roughly goes like this:Date Dom 15 after Trinitatis (Sept 3) Christen Pedersen Tosterud bapt child Peder. Godparents: Ole Olsen Bæchedahl, Niels Stephensen Solberg, Gulbrand Christensen Tosterud, Magrete Embretsd: Bæchedahl, Marthe Christensd: Tosterud. Mother: Anne Olsd: Introduced 19 Sunday after Trinitas (Oct 1).Kjell H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Halvorsen

Thanks for the correction, Tove. For some reason I had it in my head that the year was 1780 ! Sorry.Kjell H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.